• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends (Zed x Syndra) RP Wanted

Kaligula

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. I'm a newbie to this site, so bear with me. While this is a Zed x Syndra RP idea dump, I'm thinking of adding other characters during the roleplay too to make it more interesting. And I prefer pictures for characters, that's why I add pictures. And I like BxB, BL, Yaoi, MxM, whatever you call it. I RP for MxF, BxG less often, and this is one of these "less" occasions.

Oh, and I prefer Discord for RP.

26 years old guy who wants to have some fun. I am not a novella writer. My usual is around 1-2 paragraphs, so keep that in mind before expecting something. And for me to write more and better, I need to be inspired a lot. And motivated.

Just make sure you writer more than 1-2 sentences with different wording, grammar, descriptions, emotions, etc. Simply, help me to make the RP interesting and ongoing. Imagine that we're writing a fanfiction. Also, I prefer people over 18. And you don't need to know characters and League of Legends much, just some general idea and knowledge will be sufficient.

Please choose the idea below first, then either Zed or Syndra from below ideas.

Set in the normal LoL universe.

"The lands of Ionia host the perfect harmony between spiritual and material world with tints of magic here and there.

As centuries pass by, civilizations and societies change or forgotten in time. With the today's world in full turmoil, an ignored forgotten force threatens to shatter the entire world, biding its time for a full-scale assault...

In Ionia, politics are messed up, with Noxus occupying some of the southern provinces and the recent war fueling the disorder. In the midst of the raising civil and political chaos, The High Court gets annoyed when a certain woman with unique powers killed her guardian and looted the castle that holds her hostage. In order to address the issue, they commissioned Karma to deal with her by hiring an assassin. The Wise Woman knows the better though.

Seeing an opportunity for a better future, she gives a visit to a place that no one in Ionia dares to set foot... And the man she seeks was literally the enemy of current Ionia."

Zed's looks for this RP;

ffbd68f1b164b1371ddb1e22d022b18b.jpg
78ff6e64e4b5b6ae11cfbdc9828b1e8e.jpg

Syndra's looks for this RP;

syndra_the_dark_sovereign_by_notagingermaan_d8fy471-375w-2x.jpg

Set in the mixed universe of Star Guardians, Odyssey, and other space-scifi-superhero things.

"Valoran is an utopian metropolis hosting the magnificent of all architectural and societal grandeur. It is also the place where Star Guardians, a group of young adults mostly girls who are endowed with magical powers to protect the universe, given by the First Star.

With super powers comes the super villains. In their quest to defeat a new and powerful force, the guardians seek more allies, with one of them being a mercenary whom they captured and imprisoned before..."

Zed's looks for this RP;

EaTjGUJUEAIfAf_

D3NtDJGVYAEuxbY

Syndra's Looks for this RP;
FXemCf3WQAIryb_

Set in the Pop universe. Syndra is the member of one of the foremost pop groups. In terms of ranks, she and her group is a global-level superstar group. Whereas Zed, a member of another band who also works alone. But he and his group are newcomers into this sector, with Zed only having a background of hand-made streams and clips from before being a professional singer and band member. So, Zed and Syndra know each other through TV screens.

At one point, Syndra has issues with her friends, so decides to take a break for a while and visits another town for a calm holiday. Zed happens to be in the same town for a field trip with his group. And the two visit the same cafe in the morning, which is the starting point of how they meet.

Zed's Looks for this RP, you can choose one of them;
natali-mendez-img-20211012-200025.jpg
E-dcbxjVgAETiVI

natali-mendez-img-20221113-231318.jpg

I don't have an art for Syndra, so we can use either her Star Guardian looks or another.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back