• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Lead the Way

Suffocated

Panophobia

Party Page!
giphy.gif

Code by: Suffocated

Last edited by a moderator:
So....something awful happened. My computer rebooted for some reason and word decided to be the devil and not save all the progress I made...sigh. I was done with the character too. I posted on Character Sign up but the bio and personality are missing. I'll have to re-type them again. Apologies! ; . ;

Sirius1023 said:
Awesome! I'll get to mine soon, as I have some time before my hair cut!
Have you finished your character by the way? I see the bio and personality but I'm not sure if you are still working on her!

Woo sorry I took so long. Anyway maybe we can just get a bit of an outlined idea done?

Hello there! I have a bit of bad news. I'm really overwhelmed with finals, work and a competition that's coming up. I wanted to request a 2 week break for our roleplays. Though I'm not sure if you're okay with this option. I can get back into the groove of things on the 22nd of December but I fear that this long of a pause might cause you to lose interest. Not sure what you want to do but it's really difficult for me to post right now. Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the trouble!

I've got finals and a lot of work coming up as well, so a break is just fine...so long as you don't completely drop them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back