• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Lawless

Atlas Marvel

Atlas Marvel
For centuries, planet Krol has been known for being one of the most dangerous planets in the known universe. Not many people know of how it became this way, but the most notable feature of this hell is the mostly barren desert that covers the majority of the planet's surface. People mainly live in caves or dig underground and create communities of raiders and scavengers. The tougher communities settle on the surface. Life is tough here, which is why many are exiled to this planet as punishment by many authorities. You are one of the exiled. Authorities that exile prisoners to this planet expect them to either die, or learn from their mistakes after a certain amount of time. Death is the most common result, but if you do survive, you will be brought back to your home planet as a free citizen once again. Your priority is survival. Do what you can, and try not to die.
I will attempt to guide this RP. You will start this RP by committing whatever crime you want to be arrested for, on whatever planet you'd like to be on, and I will act as the authorities that gather you up into a ship and send you off to planet Krol. I'd prefer to keep this a fairly simple to moderate RP but also for you to unleash your creativity. No short posts but no novels either >:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back