• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Law and Order: Alpha Complex

Blackadder

Inquisitor Ordo Hereticus
OOC

@Grey @vinom @Silvertongued @Teh Frixz @Ixacise

So let's get going. I am going to be kind enough to let you get your basic player rolling in.

Secrecy policy: When I really need to, or you guys, PM each other. Otherwise, I'm going to handle a lot of this in tabs.

Meta-gaming is treason, citizens. Just as bad as rules knowledge. Only Commies metagame.

Right, so... what do we do? I mean, I've read the rules for Paranoia, but that was nearly ten years ago now, so I've pretty much forgotten the majority of them. That said, I remember that the book itself says that actually knowing the rules is for Commies...

Silvertongued said:
Right, so... what do we do? I mean, I've read the rules for Paranoia, but that was nearly ten years ago now, so I've pretty much forgotten the majority of them. That said, I remember that the book itself says that actually knowing the rules is for Commies...
The stuff on Paranoia: Troubleshooters from pages 11-24 are the character creation information and cleared for players. If people require, I shall post a summary within the Signup tab.

Seconded... Give me the rules that I won't be executed for knowing about, as I don't recall if I have the paranoia I kickstarted yet.

Awesome... now how does the system actually use these character stats? Do we roll pools, modified d20, d12, 4dF, draw cards from a deck?

Alright, got my character up. I think that's what I need for everything, apart from Powers and Secret Societies, and possibly an extra item or two.

Silvertongued said:
Alright, got my character up. I think that's what I need for everything, apart from Powers and Secret Societies, and possibly an extra item or two.
You need to take another weakness in Stealth, since you have 2 specialties there. Also, the Habitat Engineering or the Biosciences (I assume one of them is your Service Group specialty) does not require an accompanying weakness.

Correction, I am in error.

For the record, I'm waiting for everyone to get their stuff done before I discuss Secret Societies and Mutant Powers with each of you, traitorous and contemptible as they are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back