• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lasting Light: The Samaritans

Crono

The Guy
Roleplay Type(s)

• giphy.gif

LASTING LIGHT
    THE SAMARITANS

Hi all, this is a fresh Interest Check for a brand new group of seasoned survivors.

But don't get fooled.

There are no good guys here.

Last edited:
I am interested, i think the leader would be fun to play (oh yeah its lenin time)

I usually don't write Apocalyptic roleplays but this one has caught my eye.

I'd love to go out for the Second-In-Command and a Medic 🥰

I'd be interested in scavenger, if the role is still free.

I'm absolutely interested. I'm willing to play an Enforcer, Scout, Medic, or the Second-in-Command.

Awesome to see all this interest guys! xD We'll set up the CS thread soon and we'll be accepting characters on a case by case basis. This is not a sprint though, even if you're planning to join for a short-term role (PM me please if that's the case), so everybody should take their time and just keep us posted about their progress.

Since the Leader and Second-In-Command are the two most unique spots, I'd ask that anyone who wants one of those sends me a PM with their rough idea before they work on their CS.

It would be awesome to participate in an RP with you again! You had the perfect timing, I've been browsing the site every few days seeing if anything catches my eye, and you know I'm biased towards zombies... You can count me in!

I think I would like to make one main character and a side character. I thought maybe they could've been traveling together when the Samaritans found them.

Last edited:
It would be awesome to participate in an RP with you again! You had the perfect timing, I've been browsing the site every few days seeing if anything catches my eye, and you know I'm biased towards zombies... You can count me in!

I think I would like to make one main character and a side character. I thought maybe they could've been traveling together when the Samaritans found them.
Happy to have you Star! Sounds good to me. They could be part of the rescued survivors then. Either forced to work for Samaritans to pay off their debt or maybe they simply decide to stick around? Alternatively, they could be strangers who will meet Samaritans soon after the start of the rp!

I was thinking of having them be strangers and then meet the rest, like you said. I'm still not sure if they'll support them or not, we'll see.

Crono Crono Am I stalking you? Not necessarily. Do I now get notifications when you do things? Yes.

I'd love to write you up a run-of-the-mill member, if you'll have me!

Obviously you can find the nearest door and walk into it face first. : D

You're free to join!

I have a question, just to make sure Im not taking anyone's niche. Do you guys have a big brute enforcer yet? If there's anything I like playing, big brutal bastards is one of them.

Hyped to see some WIPs and even finished CSs! Right-hand-man's profile is up too :3

I just want to remind anyone who might be on the fence about joining - you're welcome to create a temporary or periodic character, doesn't have to be for the long haul! And as always, ask away if you have any questions.

Yooo, this looks interesting! If it’s still open I have a scout/speedy dude who I haven’t had the chance to use yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back