LAST person to post is the winner!!!

1612260173943.png

Cassandra has had only brief flirtations with men in canon and is generally portrayed in fanfic as being more interested in women. She is frequently paired with her best friend Stephanie Brown (Spoiler/Robin IV/Batgirl III) or with her mentor Barbara Gordon (Batgirl I/Oracle). Otherwise, she's often paired up with Tim Drake (Robin III/Red Robin) in het works.

Babs is most commonly shipped with various members of the Batfamily and Birds of Prey. She had a canonical relationship with Dick Grayson which is frequently explored in fanfic. She is often femslashed with Dinah Lance, Helena Bertinelli, Cassandra Cain, and Stephanie Brown. She has also been shipped with Bruce Wayne.

Stephanie Brown is a popular character for shipping. On the canon side, she is often paired with her boyfriend Tim Drake and her ally on the police force Nick Gage, with whom she often flirted during her solo series. She is also shipped with other members of the Batfamily such as Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, and her best friend Cassandra Cain. Another popular couple pairs her with her other best friend, Kara Zor-El.

Hoped you liked the random quotes from some site that talks about ships.

That kind of reminds me of how the Marvel fandom ships Steve, Nat and Tony with a whole bunch of people (including each other) when two of them have canon love interests.

As Spongebob once said. "Ship!" Only for Patrick to say, "Spongebob, how long are you going to stay in your little fantasy word." Nothing against people ships xD Just found it fun.

... Don't ask me why but I was just thinking, "What does the last person to post win?" "Every person to post before them as their eternal slaves."

... X_X

Cassie: Can you believe it the new girl Yara is getting her own solo Wonder Girl comic and possibly a tv series. I'll I got was a mini-series and a few episodes of Young Justice.

Donna: At least they didn't change your origin story again. My appearance in Titans at least let some people know I exist.

Babs: Don't worry it's not that bad Cass got the first Batgirl solo and I still managed to get the role back eventually.

Bette: Yeah nothing to worry about.

_
📻
Last Person To Post Is The Winner Radio
📻
_
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\
"Do you feel the waves?" "what waves?" "The radio waves silly!"
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Is there truly a winner in this thread? Users get drawn into the community because of the vague yet enticing thread title, you soon realise that with the constant flow of activity it is likely you will not be crowned the "Winner" of this never ending game. Yet you still come back for more, maybe it's the people here, maybe it's the feeling that when you type your last post that there will likely be another from someone else tomorrow, or maybe it's the fact that if you keep posting here eventually you might get to wear the crown of victory. Maybe everyone here is the winner... Also I win.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back