LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement to make. I found this interesting website where you can send an image to an AI and it will in return play a sound scape that fits the image. For example if I were to send it a picture of an ocean then it would play the sounds of waves and seagulls in return, quote this post with an image you want me to send to it and I will link you the results. Let's see how far we can push this thing to its limits.

Easy mode: post generic pictures you find randomly on Google Images or any other image based browser

Hard mode: post random abstract images that don't make any sense or don't make sense without certain context.

Nightmare mode: post cursed, creepy, or unsettling images.

Bill Gates mode: post pictures of Bill Gates.

Rpnation mode: post a picture of your Rpnation profile pic or someone elses.

More game modes will be added as time goes on, lets see what happens.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement to make. I found this interesting website where you can send an image to an AI and it will in return play a sound scape that fits the image. For example if I were to send it a picture of an ocean then it would play the sounds of waves and seagulls in return, quote this post with an image you want me to send to it and I will link you the results. Let's see how far we can push this thing to its limits.

Easy mode: post generic pictures you find randomly on Google Images or any other image based browser

Hard mode: post random abstract images that don't make any sense or don't make sense without certain context.

Would you like to contribute any images to the experiment

Would you like to contribute any images to the experiment
Think I already did
You are referring to our champion correct?

View attachment 837914
Well I guess i'll put it in regardless.

Huh this is already getting strange, I might try translating what the people in the background are saying later.

Last edited:
The Last Person to Post is the Winner stock price is going up📊. The lack of activity is bumping the thread down into the abyss, now is the time to invest. The odds of winning this threads "never ending game" have increased📈.
images (4).jpeg>Activity meter

7CBB5473-5A94-40BC-9712-D8CBD3053F96.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back