LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Hey Tobucky :closed eyes open smile:

GUYS NOOOOO
I MISS NAT SO MUCH
(rant)
I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HER MOVIE THIS YEAR AND NOW ITS GOOOONNNEEE UNTIL MAY
WHAT THE HECK COVID HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY HERO

Last edited:
Yeah draw 25...
(I even buy different shaped ice trays, and put pieces of fruit and things in my ice sometimes.)
I'm weird! :closed eyes open smile:

Yeah draw 25...
(I even buy different shaped ice trays, and put pieces of fruit and things in my ice sometimes.)
I'm weird! :closed eyes open smile:
I freeze different things, like coffee, but I never thought of making ice with fruit in it! Thanks for the ideas. (I had a pineapple shaped ice tray.)

I freeze different things, like coffee, but I never thought of making ice with fruit in it! Thanks for the ideas. (I had a pineapple shaped ice tray.)
The frozen pieces of fruit are SO good! And as for my shaped ice trays; I have way to many to say. There's a whole cabinet FULL of them! (Some people say I have too many.)

The frozen pieces of fruit are SO good! And as for my shaped ice trays; I have way to many to say. There's a whole cabinet FULL of them! (Some people say I have too many.)
I got rid of a lot of my ice trays when I moved. Now I only have the normal ones. I wanna buy that one ice tray that makes ice spheres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back