LAST person to post is the winner!!!

I was bored. And somehow I woke up at. 4am which is now. And I come to read whatever's happening rn

I can't 😭 I already slept. For ..
*Counting* 5 hours!

Sheesh I don't get how cat do this. One moment there asleep then there licking there asses. And then they come up to you lay next to you and then there asleep again! After they just wiped there asses on my bed, got up ate food drank from the toilet and there still tIRED

Which i honestly don't understand. I wanna be able to lay down and instantly fall asleepjs

I need a favor for anyone up to the task. I will pay you with pfp picture ideas. ..can somebody find that One Pose that looks like this? But as an anime base
Screenshot_20211006-073326.png

Jack o pose. And yes els ik. Ik. But. Like. I JUST NEEDED. To know what my man characters aka "Mishiko asaki" Which is. Mishu. Just shorter name. BUT. She's like. A Cute DemOn baby waby. And if something had a tail. It needs to be put in positions where the tail stands out

I needa see what she would look like. Plus it shows how flexible she is. I remember being told to stretch like that cuz it "helps Leg cramps" (before I knew the sexual shit) and when I say. I felt like I broke my legs. Thats...a hard pose to do

B-BUT HEY they get free pfp!!

if you want her tail to be prominent, have her from the back like this. No need to have her prostrating herself, Jesus! Yk that thing that no one would ever do for non perverted reasons
1633521177233.png

Wow. That's literally the appearance of my char. Black hair. And Green eyes. And yk alot of ppl say that character is alot like a cat in ways. but I'm still learning anatomy. I learned how to draw hands a few months ago. Still working on that.Screenshot_20211001-075048.pngDOnt mind the extra stuff. I was working on something. Screenshot_20211006-080200.png

Don't judge me. But I saw it on YouTube a year ago. And It just came to my memory. Cause I like bases. But to make you feel better I have 3 I'm gonna use and give it to sen when I'm done.
Screenshot_20211006-074247.pngScreenshot_20211006-074304.pngScreenshot_20211006-074355.png

Yeah great. Don't have her sticking her ass in the air. It's fucking weird and very suggestive. Stop dat shet.

Hands are one of the most tricky parts of the anatomy. I always find if I break them down into the most simplified shapes and then divide that into the small shapes i.e the finger and joints, I get a better result each time. Also lots of trial and error.

Spend a heck of a lot of time looking at my own hands and trying to get the positions and proportions down

Oh yeah I have. Yesterday, he was on for a few minutes. But he had to go. But since I didn't charge my tablet I wasn't prepared for him to create a zoom meeting so it kept dying and I kept rejoining. Wasted so much time. 😭

And with hands. I just drew a circle and thought of the Fingers. Because I often draw the middle finger and ring finger. Apart. Cuz it's easier all ik is that. Thumb: small. And fat. Pointer. Big. Middle bigger. Ring. Smaller. Pinky. Small

I don't often draw it apart* ;-;

I try. But it's hard looking at my hand and then back at My phone/page all the time 😩

This is why I stick to editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back