LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Oh my go-

LMFAO No

I'm probably just too young .x.

Then again. I am having a fun time talking to this one pretty woman named els. [Nickname]

Ahem. I'll tell you. But. You have to promise not to bully me for my lack of innocence. Stupidity. And. Uh. Weirdness :โˆ†

I don't watch too much old anime. Just the popular ones iget recommended. AlSo

But uhm.

12. Yk this is always a very akward situation. Well for me that is. Usually always Is. Sadly-

I mean. I get along well with older people. Surprisingly. Most usually assume I'm either a guy. Or I'm 14-15 which I'm not lmao.

Your 12 years old? Wow you don't sound like a 12 year old I would have thought mucher older.. hmm then I might be to old like you said. I mean we can still RP I don't think there is anything wrong as long as it not 1x1 romance so it never gets taken the wrong way but idk ....

Lmao proved my point.
I done pretty bad stuff tbh. Romance isn't gonna get taken the wrong way.
Honesty I'm not sure what went wrong with me ;-; either it's the fact I got a sucky parent who failed to tell dad to bring some more milk. Or I learned to quickly for no reason.

Ah yes. I love dark humor woo.

Your 12 years old? Wow you don't sound like a 12 year old I would have thought mucher older.. hmm then I might be to old like you said. I mean we can still RP I don't think there is anything wrong as long as it not 1x1 romance so it never gets taken the wrong way but idk ....
Also ALSO I didn't say you where too old. I said nO so so. No. (โ—โ€ขแด—โ€ขโ—)โ™ก

Lmao proved my point.
I done pretty bad stuff tbh. Romance isn't gonna get taken the wrong way.
Honesty I'm not sure what went wrong with me ;-; either it's the fact I got a sucky parent who failed to tell dad to bring some more milk. Or I learned to quickly for no reason.

Ah yes. I love dark humor woo.
Well try not to do bad stuff. And are you referring to how you speak?? And isn't this site 18+? Just checking bc I don't remember

ust think of me. As whatever age you THOUGHT I was. Cause that would feel much better for my situation of feeling like a "know at all" since lots of ppl veiw me as that. Yea yea I don't know much about. Taxes and whatever but like I still have. More then 6 years until that. But I'm still smart. So woo.
Nice to meet ya new friend >;โˆ†

Tf am I saying. Correction "It would be better for my situation. Cause it's like feeling like a "know at all"

Yep yep. I know. The classic talk of online stuffies stuff and disgusting creeps. Lmfao yk if you ever came across a creep what would you do?

Oh that's cool-

So. I might have a slight sadistic problem to people I don't like.

Lol I just Annoy the absolute crap out of someone until they block me first. Omg this on 14 year old girl omg.

Would you like a dramatic story?

Sure? BTW we aren't spamming this post right since it doesn't have to do with the topic. I just realized we still on the last post bulletin

I gotchu lol I was just Abt to make one. Cuz this is semi-long

I'm kidding it's not that long (ใฃ.โ› แด— โ›.)ใฃ

I can't it's hard, els :'โˆ†

Users who are viewing this thread

Back