LAST person to post is the winner!!!

:D!! Deltarune is a very special game to me, before I even played the atmosphere of the forest and field looks like my good dreams! And it feels like I've been put in the game through ralsei, seeing him in the game is uncanny haha

When I play, I personally connect through Susie. Despite her scary and rough exterior, she seems to have a soft spot when it comes to her friends and I personally love the way she acts in the game

Oh I love Susie! Well, I like her at the end! She is nice at the start and I love how she is with lancer, I just wish she didn't hit everything ;;

Also poor clovers cake! I even fixed it and tried to bring it to her, and I couldn't give it to her! So I gave it to the topchef but she still didn't get it for her birthday :c

Oh I love Susie! Well, I like her at the end! She is nice at the start and I love how she is with lancer, I just wish she didn't hit everything ;;
Well, it was really sweet how she acted towards Lancer, and it was sweet how she finally opened up to Kris. The fight between her and Lancer made me sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back