• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Lari's Art Showcase

Arinemone

A Tired Veteran Weeb™
So I see you've stumbled into my Art thread! Welcome!

I've categorized it under Other because I plan on putting both digital and traditional art in here, and maybe whatever else i decide to create. I do both original art and fanart, but I wont lie, most fanart might be of OCs;;
I'm going to try and not post a single image per post, but idk, i tend to draw on pretty big canvases, so we'll see..
Feel free to check out my Instagram for any older stuff i've done that's not on here

Last edited:
I had to get these most off of twitter, so sorry for the bad quality ; - ;, but here's a quick summary of my favorite pieces that i've done in 2017! Hopefully i draw more... next year.....

Putting them under spoiler tags bc WOW THEYRE BIG

DN5BZrLX0AA8qG8.jpg

DDcsHoZXUAAsfzt.jpg

DCvUU7PXUAARTK0.jpg

tumblr_oogbiiwxXk1sks2czo1_500.png

Wow, these arts are just outstanding!

I love the style, the look, the shading, everything! <3
Top notch artist right here! :>

These defeat my art by a 1000 miles. xD

uSCYlmnh0kffb2ylUpZurRBdjfE9P1oL7MOjnbEolWydpIaULU6iVolwHb6gzfqOjBe1P6jUxVg8EdNuAjuR8P4MMngH53tKNh9qPeJ0d_knE7MdjVhJU3yz2Fq2ZqPE4lZaBoDcYcSS_pgt8i40Wbb9YwA_Vro4mIcBposQFAqsB1dD56ALullG_t7opDnc-FCerw0K6Va24VJDGp0-aAAEg8sDd3b_MbWS__p7LvK6sQ52PtHaIbKJ4LVxdjcABoxDakGaaN4ookRWO40AomSUuDdZuvM6T-AnMl5jOEgqWitKx_7cP-d8XE-d1hw_IT-vNI0FGAmI4gBGkGAoUJZoA-XWwVFZAUh6tVTypIYRHx77cgT0bVsDABagGZ3d3MY9cWUqOYG3vQH4CbaDKwBDoeLczEEGZ92xnRNM6J0fqYbh4MOl7ZNGRwBtxFHkyqgxbcoRYgM7yo41WMQPD_QAhBFzP-D1nLgrPzlOoT4buCRCbWTB1WDJRa1qI6OfguiCsqtvT2x4H4Ad5Ae8rP-LYT9llC1AlTqmNShOkgRcxP4BmC43k22F9SaI-BpELjENDCScwxpV5NU1q7oEWRWGnragE_-Ic41DLs5c=w540-h675-no

I drew this after binge watching almost all of season 1 of March comes in Like a Lion, and oh my g o d if you haven't seen it yet please go watch it!! It's an emotional but worthwhile ride, 20/10 would recommend

------​

I havent drawn on my laptop since September, so working on this Character Ref on SAI is like a breath of fresh air??? Her name is Renee and i'm going for a red/gold/warmer color pallet for herupload_2017-12-27_11-12-26.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back