• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Larea,the country of everything (this is my first thread,excuse me if its horrible)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Glacia’s eyes rolled toward the guard. “No,” she whispered hoarsely. "I need—I need—" Oxygen was suddenly hard for her and she shook her head to respond. No, she was not okay. "I am—danger." Horrible sentence structure, but hopefully the guard would understand. She thrust the degloved hand toward him, showing him her reddening palm. "I can't control it," she managed to croak out, voice rasping and scraping her throat.
The guard looked at her in thought for a few seconds,with a worried purple glow in his eyes,getting a little closer then said,"Your power is becoming too much to control?" The machines managed to take down 4 of the guards,who were lying very still,more of them kept coming,the person in the suit,threw a stick that turned into a force field that barely kept the bots at bay.

Last edited:
...Close enough. Glacia gave a single, jerky nod. "You..." She swallowed. It felt as if her muscles had turned to stone. Beads of sweat had gathered on her forehead. Could she ask him to restrain her? No, chances were her...other self could snap them. Even if he could take her somewhere else, many people could still get hurt. Calming down wasn't option either, she was too far gone. Then a solution came to her. She didn't like it. "Knock me out." A headache pierced her behind her eyes, which momentarily flashed red. When she spoke again, her voice was slightly distorted. "Knock me out."

...Close enough. Glacia gave a single, jerky nod. "You..." She swallowed. It felt as if her muscles had turned to stone. Beads of sweat had gathered on her forehead. Could she ask him to restrain her? No, chances were her...other self could snap them. Even if he could take her somewhere else, many people could still get hurt. Calming down wasn't option either, she was too far gone. Then a solution came to her. She didn't like it. "Knock me out." A headache pierced her behind her eyes, which momentarily flashed red. When she spoke again, her voice was slightly distorted. "Knock me out."
He waited for her to respond,then said,apalled,"why would I do that?..,but you need me to do it..,alright I will." He made a ball of ice fall on her head,which was heavy enough to knock her out.

The sheild was still holding.

Glacia did what anyone would do if they were hit on the head with a ball of ice--she dropped to the floor, head lolling and eyes closed, dead to the world. She probably would wake with a massive headache and, if her trend of luck continued, a concussion. But the red tint faded from her skin, and, if one checked to look beneath her eyelids, her eyes were back to normal.

laughingman12 laughingman12

Glacia did what anyone would do if they were hit on the head with a ball of ice--she dropped to the floor, head lolling and eyes closed, dead to the world. She probably would wake with a massive headache and, if her trend of luck continued, a concussion. But the red tint faded from her skin, and, if one checked to look beneath her eyelids, her eyes were back to normal.

laughingman12 laughingman12
He picked her up and told everyone to retreat to where all the other gaurds went because he knew there was no way they could survive the robots again.The gaurds took the injured there too.The rest of the town had their own secret passage ways out of the town too so there was no need to alarm them.He went in and walked into the passageway,blocking it when all the gaurds went through and when he heard the clanking of the robots as the sheild broke.
He began to walk.
4 HOURS LATER
He made it to the end and they were in a makeshift city outside of the town,which was 6 miles away.He went to the makeshift medic place and put her on the bed and then sat looking at her and all the gaurds who had been hurt. "hmm.."

Glacia woke up with a groan, twisting under the blanket. She raised her hands to her temples, wincing. There was a moment of disorientation where she didn't know where she was or even how she might have gotten here, then she recalled the events of the past hours. She decided it would be best if she did not sat up, but she did take a deep breath in. "I'm in a hospital, correct?" She formed her words slowly, carefully.

Glacia woke up with a groan, twisting under the blanket. She raised her hands to her temples, wincing. There was a moment of disorientation where she didn't know where she was or even how she might have gotten here, then she recalled the events of the past hours. She decided it would be best if she did not sat up, but she did take a deep breath in. "I'm in a hospital, correct?" She formed her words slowly, carefully.
The gaurd said,"yes",then thought for a bit and said,"what was happening to you back there?,I felt a presence in you when you asked me to knock you out." He looked at her.
The doctor was tending the other patients,who were recovering,when he looked at them talk,wanting to listen.

Glacia drew her nails across the skin of her arms before replying. "My magic," she started slowly, trying to figure out how to explain her condition while giving the minimal amount of information, "can become, hm, out of control--as in, violent--in times of..." here she gestured vaguely. "...duress." She swallowed, mouth dry. "Which was what was happening when I--well. You were there."

He simply said, "alright,well,if you need me ill be right outside,gotta take care of business,doctor fyre,go check if she has a concussion or something when you're done with my comrades." With that he left the semi-covered tent.
The doc nodded and was checking the guards slowly then it would be normal for some reason.

Glacia sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back. "Doctor Fyre, is that your name?" she asked, with just a smudge of contempt in her voice, though it was masked with innocent curiosity. She privately wondered what the guard's 'business' was, though she was in no place to ask. She was a stranger in this town, after all, even if she was a rich one.

Doctor Fyre looked at her and responded nervously after a few seconds,"y-yes,that is my name,and may i ask,what is yours?"

"Glacia," she replied. No need to lie, though she wouldn't give her family name unless pressed for it. But would remarking on the oddness of Fyre's surname be considered gauche? Fyre-fire...hm. "Does your family have a history of doctorates?" she asked, carefully, phrasing the question so it would sound like a casual inquiry. She had no ill intent toward the doctor; she was just genuinely curious.

"Glacia," she replied. No need to lie, though she wouldn't give her family name unless pressed for it. But would remarking on the oddness of Fyre's surname be considered gauche? Fyre-fire...hm. "Does your family have a history of doctorates?" she asked, carefully, phrasing the question so it would sound like a casual inquiry. She had no ill intent toward the doctor; she was just genuinely curious.
"Yes,hmm.",he said to her first response,then he thought about her next response for a few seconds,then said,"well,not really no but,a few of my family members are doctors."

"How interesting," Glacia said, head lolling to the side. Her voice came out a little too flat. She cleared her throat and asked, "You're close to the guards?" It was merely a guess; the guard knew the doctor by name. It didn't have much basis, but what could she say? She had a very long day.

"How interesting," Glacia said, head lolling to the side. Her voice came out a little too flat. She cleared her throat and asked, "You're close to the guards?" It was merely a guess; the guard knew the doctor by name. It didn't have much basis, but what could she say? She had a very long day.
He nodded,while saying ,"well,im the only doctor here who can do things correctly and that is free of charge,so they always come to me,i guess you could count that as close.",he was finished with the gaurds and stood there.

"Do you know the name of the guard who brought me in?" She still was talking slowly, making sure to form her words carefully. "I'd like to thank him." A partial truth; she actually didn't want to keep on referring to him as 'the guard' in her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back