• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Land Of Inezia: The Mother Of The Girl

Does it bother you that this RP is mostly centered towards 2 characters?

• Yes, I would rather it be about ALL characters in the main party.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't mind contributing to another persons story, and I don't feel less special.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life

(experimental rp, looking for serious group rpers who can commit. some matters are subject to change. It isn't entirely about Osoro and the Girl. But the story has a lot to do with them, and your characters play a vital role.)

In the vast land of Inezia, a land of both beauty and terror...there is a girl. Her name is unknown, yet her face and presence is widely met. This girl, as beautiful as she is feisty, has been given a rare gift...she can seal away demons that have plagued the land for centuries, all thanks to her mother. Her mother both gave her this gift, and is the one who released the demons.

These demons have many names, and many forms...but Inezians call them the Sha. Sha Demons are viscous and Hell-bent on destruction. The Girl's mother is now old and sick...but it is destiny that the Girl be reunited with her mother, who is now on the opposite side of Inezia.

To dip into her past, the Girl only admits a small part of her childhood: Her father wasn't around, and her mother was a witch...a powerful witch. When the Girl was only 1, she had the gift granted to her before she was given up. Her mother gave her away to a man on the western side of Inezia. A man by the name of Osoro. Osoro is one of the last few men in a legion of warriors, remembered as the Legion Of The Unknown. As one of the last in the legion to live to this day, Osoro has been bound by chance to raise the Girl to the current day. It was right after she sent her off, when she plagued the land with the Sha. Her means of releasing the Sha into the world are dark, and it is still a mystery as to why...

The Girl is now 18 years of age, and has been trained to fight. He never gave her a name...just simply called her the Girl. It fit her, since...well, she's a female. He didn't want this burden of a child...but it is within a legionnaire's honor to raise her. Osoro is a master of the blades, and the girl, while not as strong as him, has become quiet the finesse fighter, and a rogue. It wasn't until her 18th birthday that Osoro told her she was randomly sent to him has a toddler. She didn't remember it...but she as he told her, a raven swooped down upon them and dropped a note. The raven then simply...exploded. Violently, for such a small bird. While this baffled the two...the note revealed the Girl's mother's intentions. The note bared this message: "Come my child, on this 18th anniversary of your birth. Come now...brave the land of Inezia and it's demons...come home to mother. Come to me...and kill me."

The Girl, confused and dazed, persuaded Osoro to actually go through with it. So now, with a large land of Sha Demons, and only the two of them, they are determined to fight their way through to get to the Girl's mother. Osoro was sent word to the far reaches of Inezia. He has sent word...that he, Osoro of the Legion Of The Unknown, and a girl of 18, request the services of the mightiest warriors, powerful mages, cunning rogues, skilled alchemists, any who might prove useful. He can pay a great deal of gold...but only so many are crazy enough to venture forth into the mass land of demons. From the west to the east is a war zone of Sha Demons...even he is barely able to cross. But the Girl is set on meeting her mother...and uncovering so much about her life. Why can she seal away demons, truly...why were the demons released? And...why must she kill her? Why must this journey come to be? Simple...destiny. For her. For Osoro. For the brave souls who join them.

(so that's it! I will be playing Osoro, and the Girl is to be played by another user on the site, though she will be announced when the Rp is confirmed to start. your characters can be any race, as long as it makes sense in a fantasy setting. think along the lines of DnD, Dragon Age, or LOTR. It's a RP that is somewhat centered on Osoro and the Girl, but your characters will have a major role to play, and it is also about them, in turn. At least 5-6 people should be enough...and please, keep them as realistic as you can in a fantasy setting. No god modding is permitted. there is no particular lore in this world, as it is completely original from my mind. please, join us! QUESTIONS? ask below!)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know! And know that your character, whoever it may be, is vital. I know I said the RP's mainly about the two characters in the description, but it's only for a base setting. All characters are important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back