Appearance: 

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Height: 3'2

Weight: 35lbs

Personality: shy

Likes read, listen music and animals.

Fears anything that flies fastly towards her.

Doesn't like fighting, would shield all who fights if she could control her ability.

Quirks:

-bad English, has moved to country only little bit time ago

-Doesn't control her shields, they trickers from fear and then shielded start rolling when shield reflect ground too.

Biography: Has moved to country with her father little bit ago, mom works away from home and they leave voicemails each other, in Japanese (i write in "italic" when there is Japanese) 

Lamana's ability show up first time at age of 5, when her aunt "trick" her. Lamana's family heared about that there is school to teach control her ability and that reason she and her father moved to country whit same way than her mother traveled to country.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lamana Dark

Grade: 1st

Hero or sidekick: Sidekick

Powers: reflection shields

Appearance: 

Personality: shy, likes read, listen music and animals.

Quirks: -bad English, has moved to country only little bit time ago

-Doesn't control her shields, lot of times inside bubble shield when scared and then rolling when she reflect ground too.

Biography: Has moved to country with her father little bit ago, mom works away from home and they leave voicemails each other, in Japanese (i write in "italic" when there is Japanese) 

(Some might know what Lamana's mother does as work from other RP)

Alright, I just need a little longer of a bio and a bit more on the personality (What you have is mainly likes and fears, not really a personality), but other than those things I believe you are okay. Also, please do not post without permission... Tag me when you have fixed the sheet, and then you can roleplay

Alright, I just need a little longer of a bio and a bit more on the personality (What you have is mainly likes and fears, not really a personality), but other than those things I believe you are okay. Also, please do not post without permission... Tag me when you have fixed the sheet, and then you can roleplay

yay i am so good in writing personalitys!

Name: Lamana Dark

Grade: 1st

Hero or sidekick: Sidekick

Powers: reflection shields

Appearance: 

Personality: shy

Likes read, listen music and animals.

Doesn't like fighting, would shield all who fights if she could control her ability.

Quirks:

-bad English, has moved to country only little bit time ago

-Doesn't control her shields, they trickers from fear and then shielded start rolling when shield reflect ground too.

Lamana's ability show up first time at age of 5, when her aunt "trick" her. Lamana's family heared about that there is school to teach control her ability and that reason she and her father moved to country whit same way than her mother traveled to country.

@Echo Dreamsong

Alrighty! Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back