• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Nooooooo!! But I love you! Please don't break my heart like this over....over Jersey!!

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but this is what I've been raised to do...

...You filthy being

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Nooooooo!! But I love you! Please don't break my heart like this over....over Jersey!!

[/QUOTE]
LokiofSP said:
I'm sorry, but this is what I've been raised to do...
...You filthy being
NnoGhN1.gif

Edit: Dammit how do I do gifs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
NnoGhN1.gif

Edit: Dammit how do I do gifs?
I dunno

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]no my love please!! if it helps, I was originally from.....probably Africa...then phili and now jersey. I can move for you!!

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but you New Jersey people...You never change...

*Throws jacket over shoulder*

*Opens door*

*Leaves*

LokiofSP said:
I dunno
I'm sorry, but you New Jersey people...You never change...

*Throws jacket over shoulder*

*Opens door*

*Leaves*
{Orchestra plays dramatic sad music}

Nooooooo!!

*falls onto my knees and cries*

Wait a minute.

I'm a fucking magical Squid!

*runs after you*

Get your ass back here bitch!!

*clings to you*

:3

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]{Orchestra plays dramatic sad music}
Nooooooo!!

*falls onto my knees and cries*

Wait a minute.

I'm a fucking magical Squid!

*runs after you*

Get your ass back here bitch!!

*clings to you*

[/QUOTE]
But Squid...I was apart of your imagination...Like Fight Club...

I was an illusion...

LokiofSP said:
But Squid...I was apart of your imagination...Like Fight Club...
I was an illusion...
Then does that mean that all of these pics I have of you in a bathtub are fake?!

*holds up pictures*

They don't look fake to me....

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Then does that mean that all of these pics I have of you in a bathtub are fake?!
*holds up pictures*

They don't look fake to me....

[/QUOTE]
...Those are pics of you with a radio on your head...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai].....what the heck!!??? how?? this is impossible!!! then how are you still talking to me?!

[/QUOTE]
I'm not, you literally have another tab open on a computer somewhere else, you keep on going back and forth to respond...

Nutjob

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]....so did I rape myself in the bathtub?
Was I just touching myself???

Were the tenticals not mine?

Was it slenderman??

What have I been doing in 2015!?!?!?!

[/QUOTE]
Huh...Now i begin to feel as if I've taken it to far...Again...

Yeah, I think whoever wrote this might be me, because this is totally me:

w61xo5e08u.jpg

@shimmer00 Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to redo your character sheet. It's missing a lot of detail, by which I mean a lot. For example, there's definitely not one whole paragraph for personality, and I'm sure that my fellow admins would agree, you weren't to specific with his powers.

shimmer00 said:
power{s}:has aecan abiltys cnt control can shape shit only masterd few forms has masterd all assins abilities
Now, some tips for improving: Try to explain what you've said to add detail and depth. For example, tell us which forms he can shapeshift into, and tell us what these "assassin abilities" you mentioned are.

extra define: the frorms has master r wolf hawk amd amd an undefined beast he thinks my be part of his past his assassis skills include hiding in plain sight silent kill master of all maylay wepons and posions has egeal vision his aecane abiltys only manifest during heighted emotanal states he is shy to start but once he opens up he is very relaxed an easy going has a dry sense of humor and lil bit of a smrt ass only moves with spped if need be likes to be a bit of a show off mainly to imptess grils kinda firty once he opens up is a vert good find until u cross him

shimmer00 said:
extra define: the frorms has master r wolf hawk amd amd an undefined beast he thinks my be part of his past his assassis skills include hiding in plain sight silent kill master of all maylay wepons and posions has egeal vision his aecane abiltys only manifest during heighted emotanal states he is shy to start but once he opens up he is very relaxed an easy going has a dry sense of humor and lil bit of a smrt ass only moves with spped if need be likes to be a bit of a show off mainly to imptess grils kinda firty once he opens up is a vert good find until u cross him
Well, in that case, I'm sorry. His powers don't really fit well with the RP. I have a feeling that the ability to instantly kill is is main one, and to be honest, this is a more socially-based than killing-based RP. I have a feeling that the silent kill ability would be used far too often on unwilling players, and thus would really upset some people. It's also quite overpowered, since he can just do it whenever he wishes. Nobody like their character dead. At least, most of the time.

So in that case, I'm sorry to say that this character isn't the best fit for this RP. You're free to make a new sheet, but if that was the character that you wanted to RP with, then we can't accept him.

being an assassin must fallow the creed 1stay ur blade from the flsh of the innocemt 2 hide in p;ain sight 3 never compromise the brother hood

shimmer00 said:
I kill arms dealers drug pushers wae mongers anyone who thertens the school
Well, I'm sorry to say that there aren't any available arms or drug dealers at this school to kill, only students.

My previous statement still stands.

shimmer00 said:
I kill arms dealers drug pushers wae mongers anyone who thertens the school
The most the school might face at a time is a homicidal vampire fighting somebody, but that's always taken care of when his totally-not-Bella-from-Twilight-boyfriend kisses him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back