• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Rea turned her head at the sudden shriek. She walked away, not before waving her hand at the Root Child. She looked at the commotion, feeling already stressed by the loud shrieks of people.

'Do you want meto take over?'

'No. Not yet.'

"I'm sure you have powers. If not, you wouldn't have been-"

Shina was interrupted as a girl screamed and jumped between the two of them. She heaved another annoyed sigh and waved her arm in a wide arc in front of them, creating a circulating flame shield that blasted the ball away from them.

"-you wouldn't have been able to enter this school." she finished, holding a hand out to the girl. "Though it seems like you two have some reason for not being able to use magic or what not. So stay in this shield if you don't wanna die."

"It appears so." Kyzaba said with quite a large grin. He was extremely impressed by the girl's logic and thinking. Unlike other girls. He thought with a sigh before saying once more. "Well... Not dying would be nice." He said. "I guess I'll stay in this shield for a while. By the way, shouldn't time be up by now?" He asked as he checked his watch while the shield was being bombarded with metal dodge balls that would probably kill on impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Root Child waved it's little incomplete arm at Rae, then got on it's legs and started rolling the ball towards the shriek to investigate.

"S-Sounds good to me. T-Thank you. . ." She said gratfully to her blushing embarressed that she was weaker and more vulnerable than the rest of the students at the school.

The root child reached the screaming girl, let go of the ball, then looked at her curiously as she shivered.

Seth took back over after a few minutes and looked around. With the games all going crazy he slipped out of the gym and sighed as his eyes glazed over with the colors of his entities. "Did you enjoy yourself in there Seth?"

"
Of course not. I let Arak have fun. I sat back and watched. It's easier to watch than it is to play." Seth looked up towards the roof. "Mordis, can we get up there?" Seth felt the cerberus shake all of its heads no. "Guess we sit inside then." Annoyed at his inability to get to the roof, Seth walked back in and bumped into the girl with attitude from the morning.

@RealityEntity

Nanami stood there silently, feeling bad coming between the boy and the girl who gave them the magic shield, feeling as if she got in the way of them. Looking at her feet embarresed she kept quiet.

Shina peeked a glance at the gym teacher, who was sitting in on the bleachers, enjoying the view with a large smile on his face.

"It probably has but... knowing that teacher, he won't stop the game until he's amused or until the bell rings in... another 3 minutes?"

She was about to give the girl an awkward reassuring pat on the back when the weird doll she had found earlier rolled over. She scooped the doll up into her arms before he could scare the girl and placed him back onto her shoulder.

"You'll scared her. She's had too much to process already." she scolded the doll.

Rea looked up to the boy he bumped into. So he was the guy from your classroom. She just stood quietly and muttered a sorry, the stress already getting to her, which made her more cranky and irritated than usual.

"Sorry." Seth, being a loner himself noticed something off about the girl, like she wanted to run. "Wanna ditch?" It felt odd asking one of his upperclassmen if they wanted to ditch a class, it was normally the opposite.

Hmmm? Are you feeling ok Seth?

"Quiet Saleh!" Seth's voice was distinct despite the noise and he hoped he hadn't weirded out his senior by that. Why am I conscious of this girl?

@RealityEntity

RealityEntity said:
"Whos Saleh?" Rea questioned, curiosity gleaming in her eyes.
"The dragon you saw earlier. She's kind of like the closest thing to a mom that I have." Seth didn't know why he just rambled. Something in him felt off. "Anyways, you didn't answer my question." Seth looked at Rea with curiosity.

RealityEntity said:
"Yeah, sure. I haven't got much to do anyways." I shrugged, the thought of ditching sparked my interest.
"Sweet." Seth left the gym without much thought and embraced the sun as it beat down upon him. "Ahhhhh. The blue sky's gentle greeting." He let out a breath of relaxed air. Seth turned, for some reason hoping that the junior was following him. "I'm Seth by the way. Cursed Child. And you?"

@RealityEntity

Meanwhile back at the gym, Corvus had enjoyed himself in the game of dodgeball. However, when the metal balls came out, he immediately was reminded of the world he fled from. Giant metal projectiles flew like birds across the gym. He tried picking one up, but with his strength it was useless.There were only three minutes of the period left, so Corvus focused on surviving the deathball game, even if it meant using his time traveling powers. With swift movements he dashed and strafed, doing all he could to avoid the deadly projectiles. However, one ball was hurdling straight at him, and he was too exhausted from his previous evasive maneuver to move. He took a risk and closed his eyes, and a fraction of a second later reopened them, his retina pulsating with a blue wave. Glitch.

Instantly, Corvus had vanished and left behind a fading figure of light in his place. The metal ball flew past the fading light, and severely damaged the wall behind it. Corvus then reappeared elsewhere in the court, happy that he was still alive. World state restored, he muttered. And with that, the bell rang and metal balls stopped flying. It was over. Corvus had survived.

"My names Rea. A neko. Half-cat, Half-human." I said, scratching my cat ears. I felt the sun rays kissing my skin, and I felt like as if I want to lay down on a grassy patch and fall asleep. I closed my eyes and let a small smile plaster on my face.

She's cute when she smiles like that. Seth realized hi mistake immediately.

"
Oi lass, Seth 'ere think yer cute." Seth growled at the ogre in his head.

"Arak, I've told you countless times to not say what I'm thinking! You are so lucky that we share the same lifline." Seth sighed as he looked back to Rea. "That was Arak, he's an Ogre and more like an annoying older brother than the terrifying warlord he proclaims to be."

"
I am Mordis." The quietest of Seth's possessors spoke up next. What's gotten into you two?!

@RealityEntity

((Holy crap i missed everything Im so sorry))

Pandora sat behind the bleachers, leaning against the brick wall. Her eyes drifted from each line of her book, which she seemed to be taking no note of, not quite reading. She quickly glanced up to the bell, which suddenly rang loudly. She slid the book into her satchel, and took out some bubblegum to chew on. Watching as the teacher above her stood up and made his way towards the other students, she stood up and began her way towards the door, making sure to not get noticed.

RealityEntity said:
Rea smiled at him. Its good to have someone to talk to. Maybe she could consider him as her first friend in years
@Kiroshiven
Seth smiled as he walked off the school grounds and started for the city. "Care to explore this town?"

"Yeah sure. It's better than having teachers ramble on and students arguing about anything." She replied, as the school bell rang. She visibly cringed, her sensitive ears hurt from the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back