• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

@GoldFish16 Are you working on that character sheet? o3o Cause I think besides me, no one knows who your character is yet. Also, from now on, watch the Out of Character chat cause that's where we chat over things so we don't disturb the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
A random girl caught the ball and smiled warmly at Shina, who stared back blankly. Shina was sure she had not seen the girl before, yet the girl had smiled at her like she knew who she was. She snapped back to reality when a ball flew toward her, threatening to knock her out. Whirling around furiously to find the person that threw the ball, her eyes landed on a male elf that stood where the direction of the ball came from. Jogging back to pick up the ball that was thrown at her, she flung it back at the elf.

@LegenDarius

The root child peeked out from the bleachers to find and watch the parent figure, the blue leaf on it's head twitching as it watched the game in progress.

A ball flew at Nanami, the girl expertly catching the ball and throwing it back hitting the girl square in the stomach smiling broadly.

Seth walked into the gym and sighed. "What a bother." He sat on the bleachers and watched the crowd with a dull sense of humor. It was just another school like any other. "I wonder if you could spice things up Arak?" The boy asked the ogre.

"
What do you have in mind lad?"

"
How about we steal a ball from someone and smash the backboard to bits?"

"
Now that sounds amusing." Mordis chimed in and Saleh sighed.

"
Off we go." Seth walked onto the floor in his casual clothes and scooped up a ball that rolled his way. He sprinted over to one side of the room, jumped and slammed the ball into the hoop. The glass shattered and Seth sighed. "And just like that, I'll be sent home." Seth turned to look at the others and hoped they had noticed his sudden shift in appearance.

Shina froze as she heard the noise of shattering glass behind her. She instinctively turned, ball in one hand and fireball on the other, throwing both toward the noise. Her eyes widened as she saw the boy in the path of the balls.

"Watch out!"

And this was when Kyzaba managed to wake up and get up. He'd heard "Watch out!" and this alerted him of danger and thus, he was immediately awakened by the loud noise of the entire school building. He scratched his head before realizing that a fire ball was coming his way. His eyes widened in surprise before he'd been hit by the fireball head on and once more, he'd been knocked out except this time, he'd been pushed by the force of the attack all the way to the other end of the gym. However, even though Kyzaba was hit, the fireball managed to continue along its path toward the student behind him.

(Lol. RIP Kyzaba September 15, 2015. Also, am I the only character that is not OP as hell?)

PhoenixFire13 said:
Shina froze as she heard the noise of shattering glass behind her. She instinctively turned, ball in one hand and fireball on the other, throwing both toward the noise. Her eyes widened as she saw the boy in the path of the balls.
"Watch out!"
"Saleh!" Seth cried out to the dragon for protection, instantly being consumed in shadows as he became a might dragon before them. She swatted the ball and ate the fire.

"How dare you attack our body!" The dragon roared to establish her presence despite her body being longer than the gym was wide. She glared down at the small creatures beneath her.

"Saleh, you did your job, now give me back control. We're not in danger anymore." The dragon released control of the body and he returned to normal. "Thank you all for assisting me in getting out of this school." Seth started to walk away with a smile on his face.

Nanami whipped around watching them all her eyes wide seeing all the magic before her stunned. She was speechless, she thought this place was normal but here were people who were magical. She stood there, jaw dropped as her ball fell from her hands.

(I didn't expect you to wake up and get hit again xD I expected Seth to stop the fireballs like he did right there ^ Btw he's not actually dead is he? @Kyzaba )

Everything happened so fast that all Shina was able to manage was to open her mouth in a wide gap as the boy morphed into a dragon. The dragon took up almost the entire half of the gym and glared down at her with furious flaming eyes. Just as she thought she would be engulfed by the dragon, it morphed back into the boy, who smiled and thanked her and walked away. Before the boy could walk out of the gym, however, the gym teacher placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled widely.

Shina recognized that smile. She learned the hard way in Freshmen year what that smile meant.

"What perfect timing! I was just going to start mixing things up. Students, pack up those normal dodgeballs. We're going to start another dodgeball game in the remaining 10 minutes of class. Lakoria High - style." The teacher summoned ten iron balls and threw them into the air, sending them toward random people in the gym. "Freshmen, if you don't know the rules, you better learn them quick! As usual, all magic is allowed except for lethal spells. Morphing and transformation are allowed as well. Flying is prohibited and, please try not to kill each other. If there do happen to be deaths, I hold no account toward your death. Enjoy~"

The teacher smiled innocently and pushed the boy toward the game. "Now then, run along back into the game."

A ball flew toward Shina and she put out a hand, covering her arm with fire and softening the impact. She placed both her hands on the ball and heated it until it was too hot for her to hold. Taking a deep breath, she took aim at a student standing too close to the line and threw the ball. It hit him square in the stomach and sent him flying to the back of the gym.

The faster you are, the more likely you are to survive.

She was already picking out her next victim.

One ball came flying at Nanami, except Nanami was'nt magic, she was a human, crossing her arms over her face shrieking in pure terror.

A sudden force pushed Nanami aside and clanking was heard. Rea stood there, and in her hands were a huge sword, and the ball at her feet, smoking, sliced in half. Her sword vanished, as she went over to Nanami. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

Seth sighed. He wanted to go to the principals office where he'd be sent to and get expelled already. "Whatever. Arak? You want up?" He felt his body morph into that of a seven foot tall ogre. Arak girnned as he picked up the iron balls with ease.

"Alright pups, who 'ants o piece of ol' Arak." The ogre flung the ball at the girl that had hurled a fireball at him. The iron ball reaching speeds that could compete with a gallardo.

The ball froze in the air and hovered for a moment, then started to float gently towards the bleachers.

Shina threw her third iron ball at a girl that was trying to escape another ball by sliding away on her make-shift ice path, only to have another one fly straight toward her face. It was moving so fast that she knew she wouldn't be able to dodge it completely. Even so, she gritted her teeth and summoned a jet of fire beneath her feet and jumped, praying that she would somehow live. Her effort was unnecessary however, when the ball suddenly froze in its path and began to float away. She landed softly on the ground and blinked rapidly in shock.

Today has just been one surprise after another. Has this school finally gotten interesting?

Once the ball got to the bleachers, the small Root Child pounced at it, then started rocking on top of it, enjoying the fun it gave it.

Rea stared at the Root Child, her cat instincts taking over. She walked over to the bleachers and peered at the Root Child curiously.

Kyzaba opened his eyes, having had them closed for quite a well and now, he could see monsters throwing metal balls at each other. He could feel blood coming from the back of his head but he guessed it wasn't severe or it would've hurt like crap. Slowly, he stood up and turned around to see that there was a large dent on the wall from his impact. Well... He thought before realizing that he was in grave danger. Well... hopefully I don't get hit. He hoped before staying in the back corner of the gym. If I get hit... this might get ugly. He realized as he checked to see if his glasses were still alright.

The Root Child, rocking on the ball, looked up at Rea with it's large eyes made of light. It's leaf twitched in curiosity, wondering who was this individual before it.

At the corner of her eye, Shina saw the boy she had accidentally hit earlier get up and make his way to a safe corner. If she remembered correctly, it was the same guy that had gotten knocked out at the very beginning of the first game. She chuckled as she replayed her memory of accidentally stepping on him when she entered the game. Careful to not get hit by stray balls, she jogged over to him.

"So, Mr. Honor Student. How are you liking school so far?"

Kyzaba smiled as he rubbed the back of his head. "School has been great. Thank you for asking." He said, quite surprised that somebody has actually noticed that he was there in the back of the room. "If only I had powers to use like the rest of you guys." Kyzaba said with a grin before noticing a metal ball flying towards him and the girl in front of him. "Watch out!" He shouted, not willing her or him to be hurt from this risky game of dodgeball.

Nanami looked around, shrieking when a metal ball came flying at her making a run for it, many ball crashing into the floor as she made a break for, well, any where, screaming and diving for cover in front of Kyzaba, shaking horribly on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back