• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

He nods and Takes off to Class, He then stops after realizing that he doesn't know where to go.

"Damn where do I need to go, I don't have my schedule"
He said calmly

Shina looked down in shock at the doll clinging tightly to her leg. She paused in her running to shake her leg, trying to get it off.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@GoldFish16 Um, if it's something personal, please start a conversation. Don't interrupt in the middle of the RP. Thank you. And do you mean join you as in a separate RP?
Yes please, I'm so sorry I'm interupting. I don't know how to start new comments so if you can do you mind? I'm still working out the kinks. :(

He then Started to Run to the Gym, Across the hall he saw the girl that bumped into him. He skidded to a stop right next to her.

"Hey Need some help there? Also are you heading to the Gym?"

He seemed nice. The orbs fly around the girls before going around the root creature before going back to him

"Sorry about that, They were just curious about you and the creature"

Shina looked up from her task and saw the boy she just bumped into. She tried not to look too curious as she glanced between the orbs and the doll on her leg.

"Yeah, I'm trying to head to the gym. But this doll... object... thing, has been sticking to me since this morning. Can you help me get it off?"

Kyzaba sighed. He'd just woken up from a nap after having eaten his lunch. He saw that he was laying on a park bench and he curiously looked at the watch he possessed on his left hand. "Oh... WAIT." He screamed as he realized that it was time for gym and immediately he charged toward the school building from the beautiful school yard full of pink, little cherry blossoms. Note to self. He thought as he ran as fast as he could. This place would be a great dating site. And with a smile he burst into the main doors of the school building before running as fast as he could toward the gym.

Rea walked to gym, her mood worsening by the second. He saw a boy also quickly running towards gym class. She rolled her eyes and also ran. So much for not doing exercise...

[[ Sorry I was gone all day. This thing took longer than expected. @u@ ]]

The root looked between at the girl and the boy, sometimes putting his attention on the floating orbs. He placed one of his little root hands onto the boy's face, almost like it was booping his nose.

"Unless you want me to hurt you then I would recommend you let go and stop!"

Tyrrell isn't the type of person to be dealing with things like this creature. He then Looked towards the time, see that they were going to be late to class.

"Now Let go of her or I will hurt you"

Corvus was already inside of the gym, warming himself up for whatever may come in the next 40 minutes of PE. He stopped and took a breath, when he noticed a girl and a boy walk in with a root-like creature clinging to the girl.

It's her again, he thought, she must be having an exciting day. This was a vain attempt at making things seem normal, but he knew that he had walked into a very strange school. With a sigh, he thought, Who am I kidding? It's only been the first day, and I've already seen some things...

With that he moved to another area of the gym where there were students playing dodgeball.

The root looked at the boy for a moment, let go of the girl, then felt at the boy's face before growing it's own nose to mimic the boy's.

Kyzaba charged into the gym class before waving his hand up. "Sorry coach I'm la-" and before he could finish his sentence, the coach raged. "I want to see every late person after class!" He yelled before allowing Kyzaba to join the dodgeball game and then looking at the door to see if anyone else would be late and if there would be late students, they were to see him as well. Kyzaba sighed. What a drag. He thought as he walked along into the game of dodgeball where as soon as he joined, he was knocked unconscious by a hulk-like figure and immediately, he blacked out into the ground.

"Good-ish"

He shrugged before standing back up and looked at the girl

"Now we can go to the gym"

The root turned to the girl, then raised it's arms up to her, almost like it was gesturing for her to pick it up and take it with her.

Shina raised an eyebrow at the doll's weird actions. When it had first started to grow from the seed she had planted, it looked like a normal plant. Now it looked almost human, with eyes, arms, and even a nose. Almost as if it was a newborn child.

She crouched down and picked up the root child and stared into its eyes. Interesting ... if this was a newborn plant of some sort, she wanted to research about it later, after her gym period.

"It's an interesting little fello. I think I'll take it with me." She let the root child onto her shoulder. "Thank you for before. Let's hurry before we're late. The gym teacher hates students that come in late." Just as she finished speaking, she stepping into the gym only to hear the teacher in question yelling at a familiar boy about being late.

Cursing under her breath, she tried to blend into the dodgeball game that was going on but with no luck. The teacher spotted her and proceeded to give her a glare along with a "You too, Miss Shina." She grumbled an assent and joined in the game, throwing the balls as hard as she could to let out her frustration.

A girl jumped in front of the ball and caught it easily, chucking it hard at a opponent hitting his shoulder knocking him out of the game and smiling at Shina dodging a ball before it hit her then jumping back into the game, not wanting trouble with the teacher.

Tyrrell kinda just watched what was going on. He went over to the side, he then put his coat back on. He was hoping the teacher wouldn't notice him.

The root child's eyes looked as if they were smiling when he was sat upon the girl's shoulder. Once they were in the gym, he hopped off to investigate the room before the girl was yelled at. Feeling slightly frightened and scared, it ran and hid under a bleacher.

Tyrrell was on the opposite team as Nanami, a transfer student from Japan, she was still learning some English but was learning faster than most, grabbing a ball and holding her arm back and throwing it hard at Tyrrell.

GoldFish16 said:
Tyrrell was on the opposite team as Nanami, a transfer student from Japan, she was still learning some English but was learning faster than most, grabbing a ball and holding her arm back and throwing it hard at Tyrrell.
He isnt playing in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back