• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School - Q&A

Hey, who is the teacher? O3O

Or will we just be skipping the teaching parts?

Or will we just try to find a compromise?

Sorry sorry QAQ Had some stuff to do

@DragonStorm Sure

@Death Peacher The teacher will sorta just be a person that's there. Like the existence of other beings besides the characters we're RPing as. Just refer to the teacher as "the teacher" or "teach". Gender ... um, you can say he or she as long as we know it's the teacher. Genderless?

[QUOTE="Death Peacher]Actually, still the first day. I think we are just about to switch to the second day though.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, thank you!

I am new this site and wanted to know if I am supposed to wait for a notification to be accepted before I post on the RP

From what I've gathered, there is times were you can make dialogue for as long as you want, but eventually the RP turns into another time period, like lunch or PE. So it is kinda a both situation. There is a schedule, but you can take your time.

At one point everyone was in the same room, except for maybe one or two people, but now I feel that people are just staying to themselves. But I say everyone is in the same general room, so if you want to sneak a line to someone, I say it would be pretty alright.

Well, can't tell someone in lunch something if you are in PE. But I know you know that.

For the fight

1) am I allowed to summon my 2 Devils

2) can I summon my sword as long as I don't use it aka. Can I use my sword for its benifits not to attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back