Lady Anastasia - Tsareena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_of1z7cFMze1rwi8cqo1_1280.jpg

*Nickname: Lady Anastasia, Big sis, Bouncee(by her parents and those who have a death wish.)

Pokemon: Tsareena #763

Type: Grass

Nature: Adamant

*Birthday: 04/31

*Long-term Goal/Dream: To make the world safe for her darling little sisters. 

*Quotes from your character: 

"..."

"If I did not like you, I would not be near you." 

"Mention my career once again and you shall know the power I wield."

"Ooh, those actually look rather nice. I wonder if they will fit..."

Biography

Personality: To call this one a queen, would be an understatement. A strange mixture of queenly attitude, a sadistic glee and a protective big sister, the silent beauty that is more than willing to stomp and kick her defeated foes to show just who is boss, all for daring to even look at her darling little sisters the wrong way. Though most of the time she is quiet, she is more than willing to grace one with her voice should they prove worthy of her time, or cute enough to charm her. Rushing things will only result in a boot to the head, and then to the back of it as she presses your face further and further into the dirt.

To most, that is enough to teach them a lesson, to some, it's a benefit, the some are the ones she hates more then anything in this world. Perverts, dregs of the world, disgusting pieces of filth.  She would stop at nothing to give them the thorough punishment they deserve for their crimes. They shall know judgement not at the hands of a god, but by a bootprint to their face. 

*Bio:  

'I've already played twenty questions that those damned reporters, go read their filthy words if you are so interested."

the information given to said reporters was sparse. 

Born in Alola, spent most of her early life in the Tapu lele orphanage. After evolving into a Steenie she began working as a local model, largely for children's clothes or for those  of the smaller stature. Her evolution into a Tsareena occurred after a ravenous fan attempted to get up close and personal pictures... a tourist that, in her words, "Didn't understand what no meant." After being backed into a corner, she promptly learned the strength in her little form and how to properly dish out punishment! 

After which, with her new form and popularity, since the incident went rather wide, she was picked up by one of kalos' finest designers of leg and foot wear for work. Ever since she had plied her talents in the field and has caused quite an upset of power in with her fellow models... however our wondrous queen leaves us to join the good fight, promising to keep her lovely little sisters safe and sound with all her power. While her co-workers breathe a sigh of relief. 

Updated throughout the role-play

Rivals: 

"None come close to rivaling me of course." 

Friends: 

"No comment, they don't need to be bothered by the likes of you."

Crushes: 

"No." 

Intimate Relationships: 

"NO."

Her beloved little sisters.

Non-perverted fans. 

In Battle

*Magical Item:[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] Rose [/COLOR]incense

Ability: Queenly Grace

Move Set:

Trop kick

Swagger

Play rough

Sweet scent

TM: Giga impact

Other pictures

As a bouncsweet 

bounsweet_gijinka_by_purplemangapowers-daeo76n.png

As a Steenie

steenee_gijinka__by_sakuratorte-damlyqu.png

(Insert as many pictures of your character as you like here)

Last edited by a moderator:
yay~!

so, what do with her? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back