• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern lacuna: CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here

vesania

true neutral
CHARACTER SKELLY

a heart rating by me, means you're accepted!

DISCLAIMER!
- DEADLINE: THURSDAY, JUNE 28TH
- if u need an extension, please let me know at least two days in advance
- use dIvERsiTY !!!!
- plEase please please use bbcode. ill help you if you need it. you do not have to use this sheet, you can make your own, just include everything thats needed.
- i have the right to accept/deny any character
- if not accepted, ill pm you.
- no god-modding // no mary sues // we all have flaws, your characters should too.
- if u look at the list of roles and want to make your own, then talk to me and we'll figure something out

SURFACE

Lab I.D | this is what your character will be known as in the lab before they're able to give themselves their own names. Use either letters X, Y, Z and a 2 digit number. (ex: X-55, Y-02, Z-99)
Name | your character won't be born with a name. you'll create your name once the roleplay starts, so only include first name
Age | 18-21
Gender | include pronouns
Sexuality | self explanatory
Role | check SPOILER

EXTERIOR
hair | color, length, style
height | self explanatory?
eyes | self explanatory
frame | curvy? slim? lean?
faceclaim | self explanatory
voice claim | who do they sound like?

INTERIOR
personality | 2+ paragraph written out. (optional, u don't have to do this if you do vices and virtues and vice versa)
vices | 5+
virtues | 5+
quirks | 2+
mbti: take this from character POV
temperament: take quiz from character POV

BUILD UP
levels range from 1-5.
rank your character and give explanation
1 being the worst, 3 being neutral, and 5 being the best.
**i dont just want to see 4s and 5s. remember they're beginners. rank realistically**

strength:
intelligence:
stamina:
stealth:
agility:
speed:
hearing:
vision:
MISC.

theme song | song that reminds you or describes your character

there is no gender ratio but i dont want 4 girls and 2 guys so pls. the roles are only based on the characters powers. you can give these roles any personality. but you have to keep their ability. i'll go more into depth with these abilities in the lore. and no you cannot reserve any characters (unless ur one of my friends) but if you see at least 2 people trying out for one role, then pick another or i wont look at your cs lol!!!! (no hard feelins, love u)

1. electrical manipulation: Marielle vesania vesania
2. regenerative healing: Julie beebim beebim
3. sonic scream: Baptise boo. boo.
4. ice manipulation
5. telekinesis: Shantell logastellus logastellus
6. fire manipulation: Oliver beebim beebim
7. optional: force fields: Nina nymphadora. nymphadora.
8. optional: super speed: Mekhl slim slim
9. optional: adoptive muscle memory
10. optional: invisibility: Caelia deer deer
11. optional: physical disruption

[ill add more roles if needed, and if you want to add your own new power then lmk and we'll talk!!]

Last edited:
telekinetic hoe
x-23 (lol get it)

Shantell
x-23

requisite

Name | Shantell
Age | 20
Gender | cis-female| she| her
Sexuality | Bisexual
Role | telekinesis

persona and relations

hair | dark brown, shoulder length, curly afro
height | 5'8"
eyes | dark brown
frame | curvy
faceclaim | hanna lashay
voice claim | betty gabriel

history and trivia

personality |
vices | encouraging, cooperative,sensitive,willpowered, optomistic
virtues |brash, impetuous, loud, stubborn, blunt
quirks | rolls her eyes to the point they should fall out, cracks her fingers, sticks her tongue out when thinking,
mbti: entj-a the commander
temperament: choleric

strength: 4 "you wanna fight you're gonna get a fight and I don't hold back sweetheart"
intelligence: 3 "i mean i'm not dumb but I do have a common sense"
stamina: 5 "if you knock me down i will get back up and come back twice as hard don't test me"
stealth: 1"being quiet is not my forte, i come in head on and i come loud"
agility: 4 "with my strength it would be very upsetting if I can't bob and weave"
speed: 2 "i'm not no freaking usain bolt or whatever..i may be tall but these thighs say otherwise"
hearing: 2 "my hearing is alright but if i say what it means you have to repeat what you said"
vision: 4 "my vision is almost like an owls...pretty sharp"

coding by: diaphanous

Last edited:

``
nina y-02.
tumblr_p42mpuuhoX1x2krl0o2_400.png
tumblr_p42mpuuhoX1x2krl0o8_400.png
tumblr_p5ozpjA0e31x58qn8o8_400.png
tumblr_p5ozpjA0e31x58qn8o7_400.png

B A S I C S--
lab i.d | y-02.
name | marina, but she goes by nina.
age | eighteen.
gender | cisgender female she/her.
sexuality | heteroflexible.
role | force fields.

APPEARANCE--
hair | short, light brown, kinda wavy.
height | five foot, six and a half inches.
eyes | a hazelish green with brown speckles.
frame | petite, lanky.
faceclaim | haley lu richardson.
voice claim | lili reinhart.
PERSONA--
vices | naive, emotional, hopeless romantic, easily forgiving, reckless.
virtues | caring, innocent, optimistic, polite, kind.
quirks | chews the inside of her cheek, picks at her nails.
mbti | enfp-t / the campaigner.
temperament | sanguine.

IN DEPTH--
strength | 2
"don't judge! i make up for it in other skills."
intelligence | 3
"i wasn't planning to become einstein anytime soon."
stamina | 4
"i can definitely keep up with everyone, it isn't that hard to be honest."
stealth | 4
"everyone thinks i'm a ghost because i'm so quiet sometimes. i don't know, i just don't make sound - i guess?"
agility | 5
"i may not be extremely fast or strong, but i'm super flexible."
speed | 3
"pfft - i'm not the one with super speed."
hearing | 3
"isn't it rude to overhear conversations? anyway, i struggle to hear sometimes, it's no biggie."
vision | 4
"i may not hear very well but my eyesight is 20/20 times a thousand."

Last edited:
Code by Kumari
MARIELLE | Z-32

Lab I.D:
Z-32

Name: Marielle

Sexuality: Hetero

Role: electrical manipulation
"Nourish Oneself"

persona

f6fa7f0d1e4b88952c05fa6c995775a7.jpg
Positive traits (5+): analytical, gentle, loyal, authentic, humorous
Negative traits (5+): unpredictable, skeptical, judgemental, careless, indecisive
Mbti: INTJ; The Architect
Temperament: phlegmatic

appearance

print-5123d42ffdb9622e3189dd659f33875825ce_thumb.jpg
Hair: blonde, shoulder length, wavy
Eye color: green
Height: 5'5"
Body type: slim
Faceclaim: alana champion
Distinguishing features: button nose
Voiceclaim: charlotte lawrence

build up

7ff585874016c81b84a3eb2ddaced55d.jpg

Strength: 3 | "If I didn't have my sparks, I literally wouldn't be able to do anything. I'm like, a bag of bones."
Intelligence: 4 | "I mean, I understand things. I can come up with solutions pretty quickly. If that doesn't make me smart then what the hell else does?"
Stamina: 5 | "I don't know what it is. Maybe its the electricity running through me? I don't know man. I'm just never physically tired."
Agility: 5 | "I'm small and pretty nimble. I'm quick on my own. I'm like-- like-- a little mouse."
Stealth: 2 | "I'm not really good with that type of crap. I change my mind a lot on things. And I'm what most people call a last minute thinker."
Vision: 3 | "Some things are blurry. Some things aren't. I'm doing alright. Not blind or nothin'. Definitely don't have night vision. I get around, I guess."
Speed: 2 | "I'll run... If I have to. Never for fun."
Hearing: 3 | "I have big ears, but they don't serve me any good."

[class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 90px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.60em[/class] [class=tabs]height: 18px; width: 59px; font-weight: 700; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: white; font-size: 1em; border: 1px solid white; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; text-align: center; transition: 0.45s;[/class] [class name=tabs state=hover]border: 1px solid #f1f1f1; background: white; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black; letter-spacing: 1.5px[/class] [script class=tabs on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} home) (show tabsContenthome) if (eq ${currentTab} surface) (show tabsContentrequis) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (show tabsContentperson) if (eq ${currentTab} buildup) (show tabsContenthistor) [/script]
[div class=taboutside style=width:100px;margin-top:65px;margin-left:-10px;][div class=tabs]home

[div class=tabs]surface

[div class=tabs]persona[/div]

[div class=tabs]buildup[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthome" ]
Julie x-13.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrequis" style=display:none]
one of the keys to happiness is a bad memory
the requisite
name and i.d
Julie, x-13
sexual orient
Homosexual
Biromantic
role
Regenerative healing
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentperson" style=display:none]
we tend to get what we expect
EXTERIOR
hair | light chestnut, chopped​
short at the shoulders.​
height | 5'6"​
eyes | deep brown. in the dark,​
they almost appear black.​
frame | very slim with a​
small figure and long legs.​
faceclaim | byeon jeongha​
voice claim | jamie chung
INTERIOR
vices | 5+ | vulgar, arrogant, abrasive, bossy, bad-tempered​
virtues | 5+| decisive, passionate,​
self-aware, honest, virtuous​
quirks | 3+ | tends to complain, constantly plays with hair, zones out when thinking​
mbti: ENTP-T, debater​
temperament: choleric​
dd
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistor" style=display:none]
whats the point of dying. . .
strength | 3 | "I know how to throw a punch when it's necessary. Facing against a group with only my fists as weapons, though? I wouldn't even stand a chance."​
intelligence | 4 | "There is a reason I'm considered the leader of my group of friends."​
stamina | 5 | "Jeez, I hate to brag- but I never get exhausted. x-26 could beat me to a pulp and I would walk away and sleep it off. It's strange, really."​
stealth | 2 | "Yeah, no. My loud fucking mouth would alert every nurse for miles."​
agility | 3 | "A small frame comes with some good perks, if you're curious to ask."​
speed | 3 | "I'm no athlete, but having long legs does help with the whole running thing."​
hearing | 2 | "Despite my shitty hearing, I believe that I'm a good listener."​
vision | 3 | "Well, I don't need glasses. So there's that."​
. . . if you can just start all over?
[/div][/div] [/div][/div]
code by: diaphanous

Last edited:
scroll
Baptiste ! Z-81

Deeper

hair | dark brown; just above the chin; naturally coily
height | 6'1.5''
eyes | dark cocoa brown
frame | lean, almost thin, little muscle mass
faceclaim | trè samuels
voice claim | skandar Keynes

theme
Basics

lab i.d | z-81
name | baptiste
age | 19
gender | male; he, him, his
sexuality | heterosexual
role | sonic scream

Diving In

vices | aloof, tactless, indecisive, melodramatic, rude
virtues | dependable, capable, stoic, adaptable, forgiving
quirks | rambles on about things, procrastinates, chews his lip, talks in sleep
mbti | estp - a: the entrepreneur
temperament | choleric

strength | 3 | "i can hold my own, but i'd rather fight with my words."
intelligence | 2 | "not afraid to admit that i jump into things, then think later."
stamina | 2 | "i've never been one to be overly active. i collapse at the mention of exercise."
stealth | 4 | "i might be tall, but i have a particular skill for making my presence smaller."
agility | 4 | "sure, might not be athletic, but i am good at ducking and weaving."
speed | 1 | "just... i won't do it. can't do it."
hearing | 5 | "call me a fly on the wall, but i can hear everything."
vision | 5 | "eyes like a hawk. never needed glasses or anything."

code by pasta pasta

Last edited:

Mekhl
------------------///------------------
xxx

what's the worst that i can say?
Lab I.D: X-17
name: Mekhl
sexuality: pansexual
role: super speed

things are better if i stay

hair | dreads that reach the middle of his back and has been growing since he was 13. They're dark brown and always meticulously taken care of.
height | an inch away from six feet
eyes | dark brown
frame | muscular, but not bulging. He exercises every chance he can get and is quite fit for his age.
faceclaim | literally no idea, thanks pinterest
voice claim | michael ealy
temperament: sanguine
mbti: Debater (ENTP-A)

so long and goodnight

strength | 4 "I don't have super strength but I can hold my own quite well."

intelligence | 2 "I have enough brain power to remember how to breathe and eat and my other bodily functions. That's all I need, nobody needs a smartass pulling scientific equations left and right. You just need your gut out here."

stamina | 4 "I have the stamina of a pack mule. I didn't exercise every day for nothing."

stealth | 1 "I don't care for it. Why be quiet and hide like a mouse? I like causing a scene."

agility | 4 "I have to be flexible if I run this fast. It's simple physics, really."

speed | "can this number be in the thousands?"

hearing | 3 "As long as I can hear what people near me are saying then I'm well of, right? Super hearing would be a lame power anyway."

vision | 3 "My eyes work ok, I don't need to be a walking X-ray. Kinda wish my eyes were a cooler color though."
____

so long and goodnight...

Mekhl is known as being reckless, never taking time to mull things over and rushing into the first thing that comes to mind. Even as a child he was spirited and opinionated, earning him a multitude of punishments that he handled as if he was elastic and bounced right back ready to go for round two. He easily draws people in, and effect caused by his strong personality and the reckless part of him people mistake for courage. He enjoys leading, the feeling of being relied on and having a sense of power by unity of a group of people. "You can snap a twig with ease but a whole group stands steadfast" is his favorite quote and for that reason alone.

Although his personality is strong and many take that to be a sign of egotism and perhaps rudeness, Mekhl has soft spots and is still a caring person, just in his own way. He doesn't trust outsiders but he won't just cast them out. He has given out numerous chances and many have wound up hurting him but he never falters. He sees the good in people, but he doesn't let that cloud the bad in them either. He loves quickly and hard and will always be at the beck and call for someone he cares about, no questions asked. He still can get a bit aggressive and wild especially when using his powers. The rush he gets from them boosts his careless behaviors on a giant scale. Many have confronted him about it and nobody has ever gotten him to change. He's stubborn like a bull and always thinks his way is better.
quirks: disappears in thin air when he gets embarrassed, fidgets and toys with things around him when bored or stressed

song:

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
[class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 90px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.60em[/class] [class=tabs]height: 18px; width: 59px; font-weight: 700; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: white; font-size: 1em; border: 1px solid white; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; text-align: center; transition: 0.45s;[/class] [class name=tabs state=hover]border: 1px solid #f1f1f1; background: white; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black; letter-spacing: 1.5px[/class] [script class=tabs on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} home) (show tabsContenthome) if (eq ${currentTab} surface) (show tabsContentrequis) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (show tabsContentperson) if (eq ${currentTab} buildup) (show tabsContenthistor) [/script]
[div class=taboutside style=width:100px;margin-top:65px;margin-left:-10px;][div class=tabs]home

[div class=tabs]surface

[div class=tabs]buildup[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthome" ]
Oliver y-10.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrequis" style=display:none]
I'll go anywhere as long as it's forward
the requisite
name and i.d
Oliver, y-10.
sexual orient
Heterosexual
Biromantic
role
Fire Manipulation
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentperson" style=display:none]
To understand all is to forgive all
EXTERIOR
hair | dull brown, trimmed proper​
with overgrown front bangs.​
height | 5'10"​
eyes | bright hazel, with a hint of​
green on the edges.​
frame | well toned, yet appears​
to be on the slimmer side.​
faceclaim | georgy galaev​
voice claim | joe keery
INTERIOR
vices | 5+ | timid, indecisive, clumsy, hesitant, cowardly​
virtues | 5+| kind, humble, honest, fair, respectful​
quirks | 3+ | constantly fiddles with the hem of his shirt,​
snores loudly in his sleep, loves learning about new​
information​
mbti: INFP-T, mediator​
temperament: phlegmatic​
dd
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistor" style=display:none]
and if the night is burning. . .
strength | 5 | "I hate violence, but sometimes you can't use your words and gotta get physical. I dunno, but I can shove anyone off me with ease. It's like, a uh, a fire building up inside me when I feel threatened."​
intelligence | 3 | "Well, I know what I need to know."​
stamina | 3 | "At least I can survive a few hours in the heat."​
stealth | 4 | "Surprisingly, I'm light on my feet. Well, I guess it's not that big of a surprise. I'm not that large."​
agility | 2 | "My shoulders are a bit too broad to do much."​
speed | 2 | "I wish I could say that I can run well. Sadly, that is not the case. I guess I could always practice."​
hearing | 3 | "I mostly listen and let others do the talking, it's a good experience."​
vision | 3 | "I'm glad that I can see well enough as it is- if I had to wear glasses, I probably wouldn't survive for long."​
. . . i will cover my eyes.

Last edited:

[div class=tabs]surface

Terrance y-11.
It is deep January
the requisite
name and i.d
Terrance, y-11.
sexual orient
Homosexual
Homomantic
role
Ice Manipulation
theme:
The game's not finished
EXTERIOR
hair | dull brown, trimmed proper​
with overgrown front bangs.​
height | 5'10"​
eyes | bright hazel, with a hint of​
green on the edges.​
frame | well toned, yet appears​
to be on the slimmer side.​
faceclaim | @pomogisbe.​
voice claim | joe keery
INTERIOR
vices | 5+ | promiscuous, impatient, kleptomaniac, facetious, critical (might change)​
virtues | 5+| creative, charismatic, honest, clever, daring​
quirks | 3+ | constantly licks his lips, runs fingers through his hair when tired​
plays with the cuffs of his sleeves, crosses his right leg over his left when he sits​
mbti: estp-the entrepreneur​
temperament:
dd
the sky is hard. . .
strength |4 | "I dont like resorting to violence, I like using my mind more but if necessary I'm not afraid to throw some hands."​
intelligence | 5 | "I've always maintained information easier and i'd rather use my brain to get out of stuff instead of fighting"​
stamina | 4 | "It's gonna take a lot to get me down"​
stealth | 4 | "I'm very quiet on my feet you won't even notice me come in nor leave"​
agility | 3 | "I've always had the freaking broad shoulders it's annoying but that doesn't stop me ."​
speed | 4 | "Being a klepto, speed has to be on your side it if wasn't I would be dead right now."​
hearing | 3 | "I mean in close proximity I can hear fine but in loud places don't even bother trying to talk to me from across the way ."​
vision | 4 | "I can spot a hot guy from a mile away along with his wallet."​
. . . the stalks are firmly rooted in ice.

Last edited:
caelia ; z-49

the young, chemically induced female appears to be twenty. she considers herself a heterosexual. caelia resembles the model jovana vivac who has bright, wavy pastel - turquoise blue hair and large hazel, doe eyes that has a certain eeriness to them. however, when her powers are in use, her eyes and hair may turn different colours, such as lavender, or her eyes and hair may be considered heterochromatic. she stands at five feet and three inches and she walks casually, taking her time from one place to the next, though not in a sluggish manner. her skin appears soft like a baby's bottom and without any blemish. although she may appear fragile, the young female has an athletic build and is considered fit to pack a punch, especially kicks.

basics
→ lab i.d | z - 49
→ name | caelia
→ age | twenty
→ gender | female [ she/her ]
→ sexuality | heterosexual
→ role | invisibility

appearance
→ hair | pastel - turquoise blue wavy hair that flows down her back
→ height | five feet; three inches
→ eyes | hazel
→ frame | lean and fit
→ faceclaim | jovana vivac
→ voice claim | teresa palmer
→ theme song | tbd

personality
→ vices | sassy, blunt, rebellious, secretive, untrusting, moody (can be melancholic or can be high strung), eccentric, competitive, disorganise, indecisive, fiery, impulsive, critical, aloof, emotional, curious, easily distracted, able to take charge (headstrong), complex paradox

→ virtues | independent, intelligent, mischievous, carefree, adaptive, supportive, open-minded, adventurous, resourceful, understanding, protective, loyal, clever, quick-witted, charismatic, honest, creative, has a good sense of humor, thoughtful, fun-loving

→ quirks | when nervous, she tends to write on her arms or doodles on whatever she can get her hands on, if she's allowed to have a rubber band on her arm, she tends to fidget with it when she's remembering something she doesn't want to remember. lastly, she tries to count numbers in her head to help her calm down and relax.

→ triggers | being touched, surprises, and sharp objects (mostly needles) - when triggered, she can seem paranoid, slightly mad (insane) and will become numb, completely shutting down
→ mbti: infp-a (mediator)
→ temperament: choleric

status level
→ strength | 4 | "I don't look like I can hold my own can I? Let's prove you wrong."
→ intelligence | 5 | "What can you do when you're stuck in the same place since you've open your eyes? Knowledge can be power."
→ stamina | 3 | "I can hold my own well enough."
→ stealth | 5 | "It's not like I haven't tried to sneak out of the compound plenty of times."
→ agility | 2 | "I have bones and muscle. I don't think I'd be able to bend my arms, legs, or even back in such a flexible manner. I'm not a rubberband."
→ speed | 3 | "Run forest, run, wasn't it? If it's a life or death situations you can bet I'll run like the wind and show them what I got."
→ hearing | 3 | "The smallest sound can definitely make me jump, but it's alright to be cautious and wary, isn't it?"
→ vision | 2 | "Just because I can't see well in the dark doesn't mean I'm blind."

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back