• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern La Vie Boheme

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So for a while now I've been itching to start up an rp inspired by the musical 'Rent', and I was wondering if anybody at all would be interested in it at all (even if only one of you likes the idea we could still turn it into a 1x1). I made a first attempt months ago on a different site which didn't exactly work out so well, but this is an entirely different group of people, so I might be a bit more lucky the second time around.

I don't have a super detailed plot put together for this since it's inspired by something that already exists. But basically the rp would centre around a group of young artists struggling to get by in New York City. At it's core I see it being mostly a sandbox rp, anything could happen just as long as it makes sense in the setting. 

I have never heard of Rent until now, but even so, I am still interested!

I'm looking forward to it; don't mind a 1 x 1, although I would prefer a group rp with this idea, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Rent, I'm getting all nostalgic now...

If possible, I would love to join in, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back