• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern — la vida en rose. ♡

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
xx
cutie patootie.

hello! my name is olivia (liv for short) and it's nearly been a year since i've joined the site,
and since i have no care for my school or social life i decided to make my first one x one thread! i tend to write two to three paragraphs, sometimes more if i feel really inspired. i'm also that person who prefers to play the female role but i can play male if we must, i have terrible experience from random strangers starting conversations with me and then asking if they could play female (and nothing else)
in a one x one. i prefer to use realistic fcs and i'm happy to rp either in pms or a thread. we can also chat in discord as well if that's easier but i prefer to rp on rpn please! so please take a look through and either pm me or tag me so we can start plotting! please note i do not do smut since it's against rpn rules or rp furries !!

can i call you? i miss the sound of your voice ):

P L O T S
♡ Muse A is the very definition of first class. They come from a wealthy background and a long line of successful business tycoons who have always known how to get ahead. Muse A is no exception. After graduating from a prestigious university, they took a seat on the board of their family’s company and quickly proved that their hire wasn’t just a case of nepotism. Though they had some critics when first getting started, Muse A took the company into a brand-new direction and managed to stay at the top for years. With a high profile career like that, Muse A has had a high profile social life. Their circle of friends is exclusive and highly sought after, and it’s quite hard to get a foot in the door with them. Muse A met Muse B on a cross-country flight when they were bumped up to first class and seated next to them. Though they hit it off almost instantly, when Muse B mentions that they’re unemployed and currently not even looking for a job, Muse A knows it’s going to be a problem. They really get along though, so once they land, they make plans to go on an actual date. The chemistry is there, definitely, but Muse A refuses to bring Muse B around any of their friends. In fact, their friends are under the impression that Muse A is still very much single. Muse B has never made a big deal about it, but when, after a year and a half of dating, they propose to Muse A, one of the stipulations is that they need to be introduced to people in their life if they’re going to be together forever. Though reluctant, Muse A hosts a dinner party for their friends to meet Muse B. They hope that at this point, their friends can overlook the fact that Muse B doesn’t seem to have anything going for them other than their looks and accept them into their exclusive group.

♡ Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact, they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home. This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want to be brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.

♡ Muse A is the child of a wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little way away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor. Muse B breaks into Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewellery. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejewelled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?
I D E A S
♡ i know lots of people get all hot and heavy for the ‘rebel/bad influence who goes after the goody goody/nerd to corrupt them’ but what about the reverse? what if the rebel was the one minding their own business when the goody-goody suddenly started approaching them, asking them out, trying to get to know them. constant pestering and cute little quips that leave the rebel flustered (and a little flattered but don’t tell the goody-goody shhh).

♡ your “guardian angel” is actually a demon that protects you and hurts people that are mean to you.

♡ “we got framed for a crime we didn’t commit so now we’re on the run and having to kill and steal to survive and avoid arrest and now we really are dangerous criminals”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back