• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom L.F.T || OOC

animegirl20 animegirl20 Do inform us if you are to add another kingdom in the rp. As far as I am concerned, I have said that there are only two kingdoms in the rp. Kingdom of Anigielle and Kingdom of Cornell. :)

That would be fine for me. Anyways, why was your character ugly on the inside? It confused me.
you know the whole thing about having beauty inside and out. She may look beautiful on the out side but on the inside she's cruel vain person, with a awful heart.

So do change it?

animegirl20 animegirl20

Hmm... The part where you said she was ugly on the inside because she loved the attention of people, making her a spoiled brat.

I did not see the connection of it. Maybe try revising that one. :)

Last edited:
you know the whole thing about having beauty inside and out. She may look beautiful on the out side but on the inside she's cruel vain person, with a awful heart.

So do change it?
I think she means that it's rather unlikely for a person to be "ugly on the inside" if she just got attention. Maybe a little more detail as to how she became vain and in what kind of vain would that be. I mean there are people who just likes to flaunt how good looking they are and are considered vain and there are some who think lowly of other people because they are vain. And in what way was she cruel?

Also, please change your color scheme. I have a hard time reading the text with the dark blue* background. Thank you.

Last edited:
Okay, whew. Finally done with my CS. Once I found out you guys were still accepting, I got to working fast. Hopefully my sleep deprived brain won't have messed up anything TOO bad, eheh. xD

Oh, I need to mark.

I'll most likely based my guy off the puss in boots 2011 movie if that's ok?

Oh, I need to mark.

I'll most likely based my guy off the puss in boots 2011 movie if that's ok?
I'd rather if it's based on the exact fairy tale but if you are having a hard time then sure! As long as he is as charming as the one in Shrek. Kidding!! Do what you want, I'm sure that char will be great. :D

Okay, whew. Finally done with my CS. Once I found out you guys were still accepting, I got to working fast. Hopefully my sleep deprived brain won't have messed up anything TOO bad, eheh. xD
You're character and his curse is very interesting. Fufufufu.

Just a reminder you guys can make up to two characters, k?

You're character and his curse is very interesting. Fufufufu.
Thank you, and fufufu it'll definitely bring some interesting scenarios...

By the way, to those who have played Cinderella Phenomenon, who are your favorite guys? It's Waltz for me, though Fritz isn't too far off either... <3

Thank you, and fufufu it'll definitely bring some interesting scenarios...

By the way, to those who have played Cinderella Phenomenon, who are your favorite guys? It's Waltz for me, though Fritz isn't too far off either... <3
Waltz and Rod for me. Haven't played karma and Fritz yet. Ohohohohohoho....

I'll base him on the original. I don't know if I want to make my bean a lord or not, Maybe later, I dunno .

Also, I can't really see other people's characters thanks to the coding

One more thing, the game. .is it a mobile game?

I'll base him on the original. I don't know if I want to make my bean a lord or not, Maybe later, I dunno .

Also, I can't really see other people's characters thanks to the coding

One more thing, the game. .is it a mobile game?
I'm not really sure if it has a mobile version. Just checked. There isn't one.

I think she means that it's rather unlikely for a person to be "ugly on the inside" if she just got attention. Maybe a little more detail as to how she became vain and in what kind of vain would that be. I mean there are people who just likes to flaunt how good looking they are and are considered vain and there are some who think lowly of other people because they are vain. And in what way was she cruel?

Also, please change your color scheme. I have a hard time reading the text with the dark blue* background. Thank you.
haha you'd be surprise what attention can do but yeah i'll explain it more. And I will also edit the color scheme.

Do freely PM us about the conditions of the curse or other secrets of it. (If ever you have one) Like for ex. there could be another way on how to break the curse. Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back