• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kyman & other sp ships. | mxm, mxf

Maesey

enemy stand
Okay, I am terrible at using this website so i'm going to make this super short & simple. Specifically? I'm looking to write ships in the SOUTH PARK fandom; mainly in a search for Kyman. I prefer playing Eric although i'm not against writing Kyle. Other ships that i'm currently interested in can include (bold being preferred role): Kenny/Kyle, Cartman/Wendy, Heidi/Cartman, Butters/Cartman, Stan/Butters, and most likely other ones if you had any mind. Honestly, i'm starving to write Eric so i'm very open for just about anything. I do double, and other characters i'm already 100% fine with playing are Stan, Kenny, Gregory, Butters, Craig... really try offering anyone and i'll probably be open to the idea.

I don't have too many requirements other than please be over the age of eighteen if you wish to write with me. Other than that feel free to send me questions if you have any in my DMs! I barely remember to reply to people when they answer on the thread directly, so messaging me through the inbox will get a faster response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back