• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kwillz's Magical Partner Search!

Kwillz

Bardic Inspiration
Hello all! My name is Kwillz! I am currently on the search for someone to RP some ideas I've been craving. I want someone who would contribute with the story and help me build not only our characters, but the world itself. If anyone of you fabulous people are interesting in any of these ideas I have, feel free to let me know and we'll discuss the details. I can do a few of these simultaneously as well, so feel free to keep showing interest!

Now for the plots~~~

I currently have some plots taking place in fantasy and futuristic/post-apocalyptic settings. * is the level for how badly I want to do this.

***Kingdoms at War: (Princess X Prince) Though it may seem like it, I'm not planning on having this be completely romance-based. Taking in place in a far off land, two kingdoms have found themselves in an all-out war. The armies of the kingdoms find themselves in a battle at one of the most dangerous cliff sides in the land. The armies are led by the heirs to the thrones, a prince, captain of the Royal army, and a princess, commander of the kingdom's defense. The princess and prince find themselves in a fierce head on encounter and they both plummet into the abyss of the mountain range. Presumed dead by the other kingdoms, the war raging harder as the pair of heirs finding themselves stuck together in the wilderness. alone. Will they find a way to work together? or will they be each other's doom. Maybe love will strike... Maybe they will be peace to their kingdoms... (I'm free to play either role, but would much prefer the female role.)

*Adventure to the World's Edge: (Professor x Assistant) In a far-off world experiencing the rise steampunk machinery, man now has ways of exploring the lands beyond. Many believe there is little to nothing out their, but according to one, a research professor, there is more to the world out there. Though many call this professor insane, they decide to take their specially crafted airship and with their loyal assistant, will travel to the edge of the world and prove all disbelievers wrong. (I will probably play the role of the Professor)

**Scavengers: (Robot X Human Scavenger) It is the year 2114. Disease struck the population of the planet and storms battered against humanity as well. Humanity now struggles to stay alive. The remainder of mankind is now made of scavengers and bandits. A young scavenger comes across a sentient health care robot, one that was programmed during the epidemic to tend to the sick. Together, they travel across the post apocalyptic land, fighting to survive. (I'm fine with playing either role.

*The Canine Epidemic: (Survivor x Survivor) A basic post-apocalyptic RP taking place in a zombie apocalypse setting. However, inside of a human infection being the cause, the infection first began in dogs and a special kind of rabies accidentally engineered by man. When bitten by a dog with this disease, they become extremely rabid and beast like, no matter what species. It can be passed down from and received by any mammal. This a story of two survivors fighting to live in this setting.

Thanks for taking your time to hear me out! ^^ Any questions about these plots can come my way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back