• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kpop - Semi-Detailed - Ignore Post Count

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
Not even gonna beat around the bush here- I want to roleplay Kpop. Ships, Oc x Member, whatever you want. Just give me some!

-I write 1-3 paragraphs!
-I love everything, from Dark Themes/Angst to the fluffiest of fluff! I have no limits, be sure to tell me yours!
-I can and will double!
-FxF, FxM, and MxM are welcome!
-All I ask is that you use proper grammar, pull your weight in the story, and be nice!~

Groups I like: (Bias/Favorites in italics)

BTS - Rap Line: Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon★★☆☆☆ (Been doing a lot of BTS, I'd really prefer something else. Doesn't mean I don't love em, though.)
Seventeen - Jihoon, Jeonghan, Minghao, Soonyoung, Hansol, Seungkwan ★★★★★
Got7 - Jackson, BamBam ★★★★☆
Day6 - Jae ★★★☆☆
Monsta X - Hyungwon, Jooheon ★★★☆☆
NCT - Johnny, Mark, Taeyong ★★★★☆ (Not fully sure of all of the members but damn do I love em)

Red Velvet - Yeri, Joy, Irene, Seulgi ★★★☆☆
Twice - Dahyun, Momo, Jeongyeon ★★★★★
Blackpink - Lisa, Rosé ★★★★☆

I've got plenty of ideas for all sorts of pairings! I prefer the "canon", but am open to AUs! Just convince me!

Ahhhh we have similar biases and I would love to rp with you! Since I’m new I have to wait 24 hours for PM tho, so if you want to we can make a new thread for the RP or just wait until tomorrow.

Hello! Currently not looking for any K-pop roleplays, but some of the bands you listed really sparked my interest, so I gave you a follow so I can contact you in the future, I hope you don't mind! :^D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back