• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kpop roleplay partner search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
Back at it again.

Between going to BTS' Pasadena concerts and getting hyped for another kpop concert next month, I'm getting back into the kpop groove. And along with it, cravings for some roleplay.

All I ask for is;
•Please be 18+. I won’t budge on that!
•No one-liners. I prefer a paragraph at the very least, since I like to write a lot myself.
•Doubling, if we do OC x member!!!
•Let’s both plot this out!! Not just one or the other. Contributing ideas is wonderful. After all, it’s OUR roleplay. (:
•Don’t make it all about your character, no matter if it’s MxM, FxF, or MxF (OC/double). I don’t appreciate the ‘dominant’ or ‘masculine’, etc. sorts of stereotypes. I ask for equality in our roleplay, basically. I’ll put a lot of effort in, but not to play the ‘knight in shining armor’ or ‘dominant’ to your character CONSTANTLY... If I feel that’s happening, I’ll probably drop out, because it’s not fair to me to be there just for that. I’d like some drama/hurt&comfort on my side, too.

I’m looking for anything of the following!

-BTS-
****OC x member (preferably Seokjin or Jungkook) (looking for this in particular!)
Seokjin x Namjoon
Jimin x Yoongi
Jungkook x Yoongi
Jungkook x Seokjin

-GOT7-
OC x member (preferably Jinyoung or Jackson)

-Seventeen-
OC x member (preferably Soonyoung or Seokmin)

-BLACKPINK-
OC x member (preferably Jisoo)
Jisoo x Jennie
Jisoo x Rose

-TWICE-
OC x member (preferably Jeongyeon)
Jeongyeon x Momo
Momo x Mina
Jihyo x Jeongyeon

-Red Velvet-
Irene x Wendy
Yeri x Joy
Yeri x Irene
Joy x Seulgi

Those are just some of my top pairings, but I’m open-minded to more! So don't hesitate to ask. Also, if I didn't list a group, please feel free to ask. I'm not as knowledgeable when it comes to boy groups but I love learning about them anyway and can definitely do so if you wanted to focus on a particular group I don't know.

I love AU’s, so much, and have tons of ideas for them. But if you’re looking for something a bit more “normal” and within the idol lifestyle, I’ve got plenty of ideas for that too.

PM me if you’re interested~

Last edited:
Back at it again.

Between going to BTS' Pasadena concerts and getting hyped for another kpop concert next month, I'm getting back into the kpop groove. And along with it, cravings for some roleplay.

All I ask for is;
•Please be 18+. I won’t budge on that!
•No one-liners. I prefer a paragraph at the very least, since I like to write a lot myself.
•Doubling, if we do OC x member!!!
•Let’s both plot this out!! Not just one or the other. Contributing ideas is wonderful. After all, it’s OUR roleplay. (:
•Don’t make it all about your character, no matter if it’s MxM, FxF, or MxF (OC/double). I don’t appreciate the ‘dominant’ or ‘masculine’, etc. sorts of stereotypes. I ask for equality in our roleplay, basically. I’ll put a lot of effort in, but not to play the ‘knight in shining armor’ or ‘dominant’ to your character CONSTANTLY... If I feel that’s happening, I’ll probably drop out, because it’s not fair to me to be there just for that. I’d like some drama/hurt&comfort on my side, too.

I’m looking for anything of the following!

-BTS-
****OC x member (preferably Seokjin or Jungkook) (looking for this in particular!)
Seokjin x Namjoon
Jimin x Yoongi
Jungkook x Yoongi
Jungkook x Seokjin

-GOT7-
OC x member (preferably Jinyoung or Jackson)

-Seventeen-
OC x member (preferably Soonyoung or Seokmin)

-BLACKPINK-
OC x member (preferably Jisoo)
Jisoo x Jennie
Jisoo x Rose

-TWICE-
OC x member (preferably Jeongyeon)
Jeongyeon x Momo
Momo x Mina
Jihyo x Jeongyeon

-Red Velvet-
Irene x Wendy
Yeri x Joy
Yeri x Irene
Joy x Seulgi

Those are just some of my top pairings, but I’m open-minded to more! So don't hesitate to ask. Also, if I didn't list a group, please feel free to ask. I'm not as knowledgeable when it comes to boy groups but I love learning about them anyway and can definitely do so if you wanted to focus on a particular group I don't know.

I love AU’s, so much, and have tons of ideas for them. But if you’re looking for something a bit more “normal” and within the idol lifestyle, I’ve got plenty of ideas for that too.

PM me if you’re interested~
I'm interested if you still are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back