• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆☆ kpop roleplay (o n e x o n e)

bunbons

6c3c4698acb55d582ac2d561330b4ccf.jpg

Hello, lovely people!

Name: Jaz
She/her

Fandoms
Stray kids
Bts
The boyz

☆ Heya! I'm an adaptive rper so what you give me is what you're going to get. I am lazy-lit. My main thing I expect from my partner is actual written out sentences, use quotation marks for dialogue and give me something to work with like a few lines at least.

☆ 18+ because I'm an adult rping with a minor is going to be a little inappropriate.

☆ By kpop rp I mean boyxboy with them. We can use them as face claims if you want or prefer I don't mind either way!

☆ Vampire x human
☆ Demon x human
☆ Cupid x human
☆ Coworker x coworker
☆ Idol x fan
☆ Best friend x best friend
☆ Boss x assistant
☆ Single parent x kid's teacher
☆ Single parent x single parent
☆ Single parent x babysitter
☆ Fake dating

☆Fantasy. angel x angel (or demon)
Person A is the angel of love (cupid) and Person B is the angel (or demon) of heart break. They don't get along and bump heads due to Person B attempting to thwart Person A's hard work by breaking up their couples.

☆Supernatural. human x demon.
Person A is a dumpling, an absolute cinnamon roll. One day they accidentally summon a demon, Person B, and when you summon a demon you get one wish and a demon is contractually bonded to said human until they fulfill their contract. Except Person A cannot think of a good wish and Person B is just stuck around them until they do.

☆Fantasy. Magic.
Person A and Person B absolutely cannot stand one another, so imagine their absolute disappointment when a spell backfires, resulting in them being 'binded' to each other (not physically but their souls) meaning they cannot be too far from one another. Literally they're bodies won't allow it. BONUS BONUS!! We could make this a soulmate au where magic users have a whole set of soulmate magic and they accidentally do the spell that seals them as soulmates. Not wanting to seem incompetent and having far too much pride they lie to everyone thry know and pretend to have done it on purpose because THEY'RE IN LOVEEE. bonus bonus bonus the spell doesn't actually work unless there is reciprocated feelings heh.

☆Soulmate reincarnation.
In this universe people have some memories of their soulmate from their past lives. They remember small details and then more and more as time goes on. Person A remembers their soulmate (B) fondly and lovingly, with all sorts of pretty memories. Where Person B remembers their soulmate (A) with annoyance, their memories are only of bad or negative times— so they have no desire or excitement to meet their soulmate and of course Person A has fantasized about the moment they meet their soulmate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back