• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KPop/KDrama RP Search

Rosebudxo

Hello! My name is Rose, and as the title says, I'm looking to do a KDrama and/or KPop related RP. I'm specifically looking for someone to role-play as a BTS member for me. I mostly role-play hetero pairings, but I'm willing to dabble into some M// for this genre. Especially since that's what some people might prefer. I am also more than happy to either double as another BTS member for you, or someone else from another group. Just please understand that I may not know what their personalities are like. So you will need to give me the gist of how you want me to role-play them. I also don't expect you to know anything about BTS. After all, this is meant to be a made-up story.

However, I will only double if they are given given equal spotlight within the role-play. I've been burned by this a few times, where a female would tell me she will give them equal attention, but then write more for their female character, which would then cause me to ditch it. It's not that I expect us to match each other perfectly, but I do expect us to put forth the same amount of effort into this as a whole.

I tend to request JK, Suga, RM, Jimin, V or JHope the most. So, you're welcome to just help choose for me.

Also, I am 37. So you must be over the age of 21 to message me.

I'm not into writing novels. I only ask that you write at least one paragraph per character, and keep their reaction time in mind. So if we're doubling, you can expect at least 2-3 paragraphs a post, and since we should be playing multiple characters anyway, that should be very easy for us to accomplish.

I need more than romance, and a pairing or two, to keep my interest. I like there to be a plot. We can always create a starting point, plot a little as we go, and create extra characters as needed. I don't have any pre-made plots in mind. I normally base this off my role-play partner. I like to toss ideas back and forth, until we can agree on the right one. So just because I throw something out there first thing, doesn't mean that it's set in stone, or that you can't throw your ideas into the mix.

I love action, adventure, drama, comedy, mystery, suspense, and Fantasy. However, when it comes to the latter, I either prefer to keep my characters human or at least start them off that way. Of course, I also love to include some angst and fluff!

I can role-play over PMs, Discord, and threads. So if you are interested, please send me a PM. I might see it faster. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back