Music Kpop, Jpop, Jrock Fanpersoning

@welian Ever heard of Ailee?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ZKKWZNN6Y[/media] this is my fav song of hers definitely.

By now everyone I know would know there is a specific someone I want to do that to....

He has 5 more days before hes SOL.

Anyway the guy in the MV is hot, still don't know WHO it is though. Hes really cute.

Also a song I looove [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNPkhUgSZy0[/media]

GG's You think~

I watch MVs once on the official channel then once with eng subs so I can see the eng lyrics so I know what they are singing about.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Had these stuck in my head for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooo. Yesssss. A kpop thread for me to join in on ouo

As y'all can very much tell, I love IU...a lot....she's queen.

Also, mmmm, so much bts and GG here. If only I wasn't on mobile I'd be spamming y'all with super junior and seventeen ;w;

How about i blow your mind with a good list of kpop and a few jpop groups to listen to?

Kpop

Bigbang

Sistar

T-ara

F(x)

Teen top

BEG

AOA

VIXX

Super Junior

Beast

Hyuna

Troublemaker

Jpop

Morning musume

Note: morning musume never has the same lineup each year girls are added and removed so each year songs are different because of different dance routines and concert and music videos dances are vastly different.

@Kuro Kitsune he only Kpop I didn't know there was BEG, all the others ones I listen to a lot xD

Also Morning Musume sounds interesting I'll check them out sometime

RegalWindstar said:
@Kuro Kitsune he only Kpop I didn't know there was BEG, all the others ones I listen to a lot xD
Also Morning Musume sounds interesting I'll check them out sometime
I assume you keep up with every new group that emerges so that's good. Morning musume is part of a bigger group. The company that manages them has other groups too but those arent given too much attention as the company is solely focused on morning musume. The other groups are still good though. I recommend pump up girls.

Under no circumstance should you listen or watch dream morning musume. Its all the "graduated" members in a group. Think of thirty somethings trying to sound cute again.

[QUOTE="Kuro Kitsune]I assume you keep up with every new group that emerges so that's good.

[/QUOTE]
I try to keep up with every group. I have missed some new groups though. its a bit difficult when so many groups pop up.

[QUOTE="Kuro Kitsune]Morning musume is part of a bigger group. The company that manages them has other groups too but those arent given too much attention as the company is solely focused on morning musume. The other groups are still good though. I recommend pump up girls.

[/QUOTE]
Ah alright, I'll check out pump up girls too. If you know any guy jpop groups send those my way too plz ;P

[QUOTE="Kuro Kitsune]Under no circumstance should you listen or watch dream morning musume. Its all the "graduated" members in a group. Think of thirty somethings trying to sound cute again.

[/QUOTE]
that sounds...very awkward. I might still try to listen / watch it though. I'm curious! I can't help it.

[media]

[/media] I found a new kpop group. I can't choose a bias but their debut song is great! They all have great voices. But they are all too hot, they are going to kill me. They are all bias wreckers. The fandom name seems to be: TinkerBell. So guess I'm a tinkerbell <3

RegalWindstar said:
Sweetness! first few seconds and I've fallen for them! Eee yes heck yes! Oh do you know of the Gazette by any chance?
*got distracted for a sec by your links* *heart fails because of lack of oxygen* *restarts my own heart* mk I'm good

[media]

[/media] Enjoy Ruki-sama one of the sexiest jrock singers I've seen yet xD
Guess who is gonna go see the GazettE in May~

THIS YUUKI. //points to self

8D

The GazettE is one of my top favorite bands.

Heads up, I might post a lot of videos here from this point on. >_>;;

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Guess who is gonna go see the GazettE in May~

[/QUOTE]
TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!

(if you can try and get Ruki's autograph and send me a picture pleeease. xD thats the only way I'd ever get to see his autograph)

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]The GazettE is one of my top favorite bands.

[/QUOTE]
The Gazette IS my favorite Jrock band hands down it got me into jrock.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Heads up, I might post a lot of videos here from this point on. >_>;;

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead! I welcome it! ^w^

RegalWindstar said:
TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!
(if you can try and get Ruki's autograph and send me a picture pleeease. xD thats the only way I'd ever get to see his autograph)
GUESS WHO SPENT $240 FOR A TICKET THAT ALLOWS ME TO MEET & GREET + AUTOGRAPHS?

I swear, its worth it. All of it. I'll be taking pictures and speaking with them in Japanese. Just... I will take pictures
xD

Welp, now its Yuuki's music corner time.

(I have to split this into two posts because it won't let me post more than 5 videos at a time. e^e;;

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Annnd my sengoku love <3

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R I'm surprised the only Jrock you linked I know of is Kamijo! You just gave me a treasure chest. I friggin love you (<3.<3) *gives more of my heart and soul to Asia*

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R also uh [media]

[/media] can you save me? xD this makes me so happy every time I listen to it but I mouth along the words and do parts of the dance in my chair xD its addictive

I dunno. My current catchy obsession is this...

[media]

[/media]
In a sense, it's probably worse. But I'm in love with this silly group right now. I want to see them and Babymetal do something together. eAe

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
I dunno. My current catchy obsession is this...
[media]

[/media]
In a sense, it's probably worse. But I'm in love with this silly group right now. I want to see them and Babymetal do something together. eAe

[/QUOTE]
BWAHAHA xD WTF? I love it xD OMG

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]ITS LADYBABY. THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN IN FOREVER.

[/QUOTE]
I hurt so much from laughing xD omfg

So far they have four Music Videos: Nippon Manju (the first one they made), Age Age Money, C'est si bon Kibun, and Renge Chance.

Just... hnnnng. I love all of it. Beard-chan, even though he is super freaking awk, he's the most kawaii thing I've ever seen. xDDD

The LADYBABY Channel videos are amusing too (LADYBABYチャンネル). I see they have Vol. 0 through Vol. 3.

Amusing.
xD

I got to see Miku in concert when she first came to America (Los Angeles), but I would have DIED to see this live! ;;A;;

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back