• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kpop Ideas thread! (Updated 2/27)

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
Hi there! I'm obsessed with kpop right now. Whats up?

I'd love to rp with you, just message me!

Note: A lot of my OCs in the plots are female/bottom but I promise, I'm not one of the people to limit themselves to that! Thats just what I usually play and get the most ideas for. I'm open to play most anything!:)

I'm open to AUs, doubling, dark themes, etc, just ask!

Pretty much, my only rules are:
-Please be literate! Occasional typos aren't anything big but please use proper grammar and such!
-I try to match my partner's writing length, but please try to avoid one and two liners as much as possible! We both need something to work off of.
-Tell me your limits/triggers/etc! (I can get very dark) And if you want to plan something ahead of time, I like doing that, so its ok!
-Talk to me! I want to be your friend OOC as well, as well as communicate about concerns, times when you won't be able to reply, etc...

Groups I like:
Seventeen (Bias Jihoon(Woozi))
BTS (Love em all tbfH but I like to say my bias is the rap line lol)
Monsta X
Red Velvet (Bias all of them?? my girls)
EXO
ASTRO
Day6
BLACKPINK
Got7

also I hIGHKEY love Kim Heechul fight me​

Plots/Starters:
Seventeen: Jihoon x OC starter
Basically, my character would be a long time friend of one of the members, who it is doesn't really matter. She comes to visit them a lot, and ends up hanging around to the point that she's pretty sure some of them think she lives there. She pretty much does at this point, just making sure 13 pretty-much-kids living in the same house don't kill each other. Also they can't cook. She's a hardcore mom friend. I'd say its pretty well known that even though he's pretty happy, fluffy, and occasionally sassy normally, Jihoon has some serious stress about being Seventeen's main- and sometimes only composer. So the 2 AM "Go to bed, Jihoon" text really isn't too unusual. But an hour later, she's watching him from the doorway of his personal studio with headphones on, tapping away at the keyboard sleepily. Obviously somethings's up.

BTS: Some good TaeKook stuff my friend on insta sent me~
unnamed-2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back