Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Woohoo new RPers!!

:3 I am sure he will have lots of fun  , no stress we are just having fun :3 we are all learning! My native language isn't English (I normally type with British English) so please have mercy on my typos.

Cheers!

My native language isn't English either. I'm a self-taught English speaker though, and I use a program called Grammarly (A Chrome Extension, actually) that fixes grammar mistakes for you. It also finds appropriate synonyms for words you write, plausibly to make you sound more intelligent or something lol.

*taking notes* ...*must get this Grammarly* ... :3 ...majestic...

Wait.

If you want to use Grammarly, can you PM me your email?

If I make a referral with your email, you will have it sent and we both get 1 week of free premium. It's a win-win.

@Gabriel97 hasn't replied to his summoning within a day without proper expalantion, and will be removed, by my divine GM powers.

*Raises Noble-Phantasm, Nerf Stick*

I BANISH THEE TO THE DEPTHS OF VOID, AND NEVER HENCEFORTH RETURN TO THY ROLPLAY!!!

@Gabriel97 hasn't replied to his summoning within a day without proper expalantion, and will be removed, by my divine GM powers.

*Raises Noble-Phantasm, Nerf Stick*

I BANISH THEE TO THE DEPTHS OF VOID, AND NEVER HENCEFORTH RETURN TO THY ROLPLAY!!!

Don't do it!

He will respond today. Just give him time in my name. Patience is a virtue.

The Great Pestilence? The one mentioned by SCP 049 which my main OC was based off?

Myes.

Don't do it!

He will respond today. Just give him time in my name. Patience is a virtue.

lol i already did...

Lazarus PMed him several times and he hasn';t replied. And his profile is inactive... : P He can PM me if he wants to come back...

you speak of virtue. I am practically the embodiment of evil. My friends say they swear I worship Cthulhu

you speak of virtue. I am practically the embodiment of evil. My friends say they swear I worship Cthulhu

0e3.png

Also, I found the official (not really) Child-Gil anthem:

waaa.jpg

My heart melts because of his indigenous purity.

@MrEvilMexican

What do you think about the idea of making a Parody thread that stays away from the actual events of the RP that will act basically the same as Carnival Phantasm?

We could use it to pass time.

Last edited by a moderator:
... first I manage to major-piss off some person with a fourth wall breaking OC and now another is raging at me for posting 'when u reply' on profile...

I think I am great at pissing people off

... first I manage to major-piss off some person with a fourth wall breaking OC and now another is raging at me for posting 'when u reply' on profile...

I think I am great at pissing people off

Pissing is a bodily function. ( :)  )

I have like a thousand ideas for Fate or TYPE-MOON parodies. *Dreamy cloud appears above head as he imagines all ideas written down below and more*

1. Gil-kun the Prankster: Essentially a prank channel - one you see on youtube, but Gilgamesh makes pranks. Imagine being pranked with a whoopee cushion Noble Phantasm from the Gate of Babylon. It is ranked A++ and it has the power to create earthquakes.
  2. Fate/Ace Attorney: In an alternate universe to ours, no myriad mortal is capable of becoming a prosecutor or defense attorney anymore. They are virtually unheard of. Therefore whenever someone is accused of a crime, in order to defend themselves in court they must contact the Throne of Justice through the Holy Grail and make a contract with an Attorney Spirit. Afterwards, court cases are ran with a Prosecutor and Defense Attorney whom are both Attorney Spirits (AKA Servants lol) and Overseer = Judge whilst Ruler = Bailiff. That kind of thing in general.
  3. Phantasms' Got Talent: Basically America's Got Talent and all these shows, but Heroic Spirits and Magi are onstage instead of normal people. The three juries are Kirei Kotomine, Gilgamesh and a third one that changes from episode to episode, depending on a fan-poll. 
  4. Total Drama Grail: If you've ever watched Total Drama Island you'll know what this is, except here we have Magi and Heroic Spirits instead of teenagers and Gilgamesh instead of Chris McLean (Both are arrogant so it fits) and either Tokiomi or Kotomine instead of Chef.
  5. Left 4 Fate: Left 4 Dead but you have 4 Heroic Spirits, 4 Masters, or a mix of this instead of 4 Survivors. Zombies may or may not be Phantasmal Beasts etc.
  6. PhantasMart: Imagine Servants and their Masters working at a supermarket, with Kotomine being the manager. 
  7. Epic Time (alternative name: Grail Time): Adventure Time except instead of Finn the Human there's Gilgamesh the Demigod and instead of Jake the Dog, there's Enkidu the Puddle-of-mud. You can probably guess a lot of the other characters. It's not that hard to connect the two. (To explain the name: Epic, as in Epic of Gilgamesh.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pissing is a bodily function. ( :)  )

I have like a thousand ideas for Fate or TYPE-MOON parodies. *Dreamy cloud appears above head as he imagines all ideas written down below and more*

1. Gil-kun the Prankster: Essentially a prank channel - one you see on youtube, but Gilgamesh makes pranks. Imagine being pranked with a whoopee cushion Noble Phantasm from the Gate of Babylon. It is ranked A++ and it has the power to create earthquakes.
  2. Fate/Ace Attorney: In an alternate universe to ours, no myriad mortal is capable of becoming a prosecutor or defense attorney anymore. They are virtually unheard of. Therefore whenever someone is accused of a crime, in order to defend themselves in court they must contact the Throne of Justice through the Holy Grail and make a contract with an Attorney Spirit. Afterwards, court cases are ran with a Prosecutor and Defense Attorney whom are both Attorney Spirits (AKA Servants lol) and Overseer = Judge whilst Ruler = Bailiff. That kind of thing in general.
  3. Phantasms' Got Talent: Basically America's Got Talent and all these shows, but Heroic Spirits and Magi are onstage instead of normal people. The three juries are Kirei Kotomine, Gilgamesh and a third one that changes from episode to episode, depending on a fan-poll. 
  4. Total Drama Grail: If you've ever watched Total Drama Island you'll know what this is, except here we have Magi and Heroic Spirits instead of teenagers and Gilgamesh instead of Chris McLean (Both are arrogant so it fits) and either Tokiomi or Kotomine instead of Chef.
  5. Left 4 Fate: Left 4 Dead but you have 4 Heroic Spirits, 4 Masters, or a mix of this instead of 4 Survivors. Zombies may or may not be Phantasmal Beasts etc.
  6. PhantasMart: Imagine Servants and their Masters working at a supermarket, with Kotomine being the manager. 
  7. Epic Time (alternative name: Grail Time): Adventure Time except instead of Finn the Human there's Gilgamesh the Demigod and instead of Jake the Dog, there's Enkidu the Puddle-of-mud. You can probably guess a lot of the other characters. It's not that hard to connect the two. (To explain the name: Epic, as in Epic of Gilgamesh.)

im not sure if everyone's watched total drama island/action but yeh its definitely a good idea.

maybe PhantasMart xD Imagine BEAST in a janitor uniform

@St Stare hey I've noticed that you're always here, liking like everything you see, but can you actually make your post? ._. I know you're here, so I'm not gonna hit you with my stick, but still... At least reply to Noxx Hollow's summoning...

Ah, sorry, I've been planning too, got the majority of it done, just working on other things at the moment.

I'll see about finishing it off and posting it in about an hour or so! 

Beast is having too much fun.

I entertain the thought he may grow into a real threat, not just a perceived one.

Mongrels Gentlemen, I believe we should become more mindful of the abhorrent eldritch abomination at hand and eliminate it.

Gil-kun, out~!

@MrEvilMexican (Prepare to meet yo maker)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back