• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

KorbinTheAwesome & Narumi

Dylan glanced between Libby and the waitress and stood "Y'know. Cancel our order.." He said and offered his hand to Libby "We're going to leave, thank you." He said coldly to the waitress.

Libby took their food anyhow, but asked for a takeaway and then practically storms out of the restraunt. Most romantic day of her life.

Libby felt incredibly humiliated as she got into their car. "Let's just go home before I get even more humiliated" She mumbles, flushing red on her cheeks.

Dylan didn't speak anymore as he got into the car and started it, driving home in silence. He was scared to speak and say the wrong things.

Libby sighs and rubs at her eyes. "It's nothing, my eyes are just watering" She says with a shrug.

"Libby don't lie.." Dylan sighed and kissed her. "I love you because your you. Dont listen to what the waitress said okay?" He said softly.

Libby looks to him and shrugs. "But I'm not attractive, curvy or greatly developed like some women" She says with a shrug.

She blushss lightly and kisses his cheek. "You too" She says softly. She decided to just forget and not get overly upset about the situation.

That night, as she was brushing her hair she thought a lot. She looks to him. They had been together for ages now, and were living with each other currently for several months now too. "Would you ever like to have kids?" She asks, curiously.

Dylan looked up from his book, a slight blush coming across his face "Well..Yes. I hope to one day.." He replied softly. He didn't know why she would ask,

She went back to brushing her hair, and then got up and went to curl up beside him. "It would be nice, if we could at least try, I mean, it'd be nice if we could care for something other then ourselves, right?" She says.

Libby pulls away and shook her head, curling underneath the covers. "Nevermind. It's okay" She says.

Libby gave a hurt expression on his face. "So am I! So have a million other couples who want kids!" She says.

Libby looks to him with a glare. "What do you take me for? A slag who does it with several guys all the time?" She snaps. She shook her head. "It's fine. I'm gonna sleep in the guest bedroom today" She says.

She watches him, but then curls up beside him. "I'm sorry. I guess I am just pretty emotional today, that's al" She says, letting years fall down her cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back