Kon'nichiwa!~

We could do the characters locked in a haunted mansion and a ghost possess one of our characters and kills off every character or possess them too until they find out the person who was originally possessed?

I'm so bored and there's traffic so our 4 hour drive is turning into a 6 hour one ;____;

That sounds like a good idea, actually. I just think that if we do that it might be really short.. unless we start a few days before they go to the haunted mansion.

Oh so you definitely don't want to do horror? Sorry about that then. What about murder? Like murder mystery? Or you know what, I kind of want to do fantasy.

Well, like I said, it's not something I do. So I'm really concerned that my character will be a stick on the log, or run off, or be the first killed or something.

Oh.Well that wouldn't happen if we made more than one character and promised we would all have at least one alive in the end so it's fair. But I'm not trying to make you do anything you don't want to, so. If you have any ideas you could suggest something else?

Hey! Sorry to interrupt but I'd thought I'd welcome you to RPNation, I'm still new to this place but I feel like even new people can welcome others! And again, really sorry about interrupting...

Haha no it's perfectly fine! This is an introduction thread anyways. I guess I welcome you, too? Haha. n.n

You don't have to if you don't want to, haha. But I guess I should leave you two to your planing? That sounds ominous, anyway hope to see you around! Hey, we might be in the same roleplay someday!

So Kotomi, you mentioned you might wanna do fantasy on top of it and Sukakun, you want to give horror a shot? We can always revise our plans while we're actually RPing to change the summer horror setting into something much calmer if we're not getting anywhere through our RP.

I'm so late with welcomes! Well, anyway, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have fun role playing here! We might even be in the same thread, until then, I wish you luck.

Haha thank you! And yeah, we will be~ I'm just waiting for a few more entries I guess n.n

Hm that sounds interesting. So would you want to just do that roleplay, or would you want to add in horror/fantasy or whatever?

I don't think horror would fit in very well, but I guess it can be worked in.. if say, someone wished to have their.. mm.. I guess the facade they have that covers the distain they had for their humanity.. but it just woudln't work, because the characters supposed to be helping him/her coudln't get to them from jail, or the grave.

Hello Katomi-san i see your a vocaloid fan maybe you and I could do a vocaloid RP?

Well, what exactly about it don't you understand? There's an idol (In the game, a statue of a cat) that has the ability to grant wishes. In the case of the anime, it takes personality traits and gives them to someone who needs them - like someone wished that their facade be taken away because he really likes girls and he doesn't want to pretend to be a nice guy anymore. Of course, he became a total creep after that happened, and was soon trying to find a way to get it back. But in order to get it back, he needed to find the person who got his facade and convince her to return it to him.

Okay, so in the end, one person is finding their stolen trait, and the other wants to keep it?

More like someone loses a trait they THINK they don't need. It turns out to be really inconvenient to lose that trait. They want it back. But the person who receives it needs it as well. Like, a meek girl who really doesn't like attention of men can pretend to be cold toward men because she received the guy's facade of being able to hide his feelings.

Skys54 said:
Hello Katomi-san i see your a vocaloid fan maybe you and I could do a vocaloid RP?
Yes, I replied to your post about that on my profile, just read what I posted there~ 
So, Sukakun, do you want the roleplay to just be in the category 'Slice of Life' or did you want fantasy in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back