Kon'nichiwa!~

Kami

School Idol
Hello! I'm KotomiSan [Kotomi n.n]. I am a beginner at roleplaying so please feel free to teach me your ways of wisdom in roleplaying! I have roleplayed before, but not on a website like this. Anyone is welcome to be my friend, or roleplay with me? n///n

Welcome, Kotomi! It's always good to see new faces around here. And there's such a broad range of interests and things going on, I'm sure you're going to find a place to settle in just fine! So what kinds of things do you like to RP? Like a fandom, or original settings? Fantasy, sci/fi, modern?

Welcome! I'm Strawbree and I'm fairly newish-old to this site too (maybe 6 months?). I'd be glad to roleplay and be friends with you if you'd like! :D

Sukakun said:
Welcome, Kotomi! It's always good to see new faces around here. And there's such a broad range of interests and things going on, I'm sure you're going to find a place to settle in just fine! So what kinds of things do you like to RP? Like a fandom, or original settings? Fantasy, sci/fi, modern?
I like fantasy, private roleplays, and regular life roleplays~ thanks for replying by the way! n.n 

StrawbreeIcy said:
Welcome! I'm Strawbree and I'm fairly newish-old to this site too (maybe 6 months?). I'd be glad to roleplay and be friends with you if you'd like! :D
Sure!~ It's always nice to have new friends. n.n

Well, I mostly do the 1x1 too. I usually do fantasy. But right now, the longest living thread I have going on right now is a modern one.

Currently I'm in several fantasy roleplays, but I haven't done, but would like to do, a slice of life in awhile. If you'd like, including Sukakun, we could all roleplay together?? .3.

What type of RP though? List some themes you guys like or have been wanting to do and we can compromise it together.

Mine:

Summer vacation

Fluffy/cute romance

Café setting

Magical girls/guys (lol) or something like Shugo Chara or Soul Eater, for example, where the individual depends on the power of someone else (sorry if it doesn't make much sense).

Fantasy/futuristic-action theme. Like, a group of monster hunters or pirates, etc.

(I'm really into light, fluffy things at the moment so excuse me if it seems out of your league to do >__>)

I feel like doing a modern one, so Summer Vacation sounds cool. But we should make some kind of twist to it, maybe even add some horror, because I love horror. -u-

[QUOTE="Yoshino Fuwa]welcome to the site. if you have any questions or want to talk, feel free to message me

[/QUOTE]
Okay, thanks!

Sure, horror would make it rather different! :o

I won't be online tomorrow and Friday since I have a school trip, just a heads up.

StrawbreeIcy said:
Sure, horror would make it rather different! :o
I won't be online tomorrow and Friday since I have a school trip, just a heads up.
Ah man. So who's gonna start the roleplay? Should we start without you or wait?

Go ahead and start it, I don't want you guys to wait that long for me lol

Talk to Sukakun about the theme and other stuff if you want.

StrawbreeIcy said:
Go ahead and start it, I don't want you guys to wait that long for me lol
Talk to Sukakun about the theme and other stuff if you want.
Okay! u v u

I'm not normally into horror.. But I'm willing to give it a try. Just forgive me if I end up sucking. I normally stay away from horror movies/shows.

(( I got some extra time to chat ))

We could compromise if you wouldn't like that. Maybe mystery?

I agree with Strawbree, you don't have to do horror if you really don't feel comfortable doing it. But then again, it could be nice to try new things? We won't judge the way you roleplay! n o n

I got some wifi on the charter bus I'm in lol. I'll be able to chat some more this evening to set up the roleplay.

Mystery.. about what? Like.. a murder mystery? Missing person? Or to tie in to horror.. a haunted mansion?

OH that would be so cool! We could each have like, one or two characters and one of them would be a killer or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back