Knowledge Of The Dead (Needs Activity!)

Maybe you could get Avaline to start asking the questions. (Unless they've already been hired int the group.)

I'm pretty sur it'll give most people more to work with. c:

Full Name: Zai'Hani Regginatt

Race: Lexerite

----------

The Lexerite is a fairly sacred species yet young in existence.

Fur Details: It is a light brown and fairly soft.

Head Details: Humanoid, but the inside of the mouth contains a much sharper collection of teeth. The eyes are rings as pupils and white for the color. They also have narrow nostrils. On the jaw-line, two spikes point inward as well. Instead of hair they have long thin quills with the colors of purple blue and red.

Torso Details: Unusually and slightly muscular than the average human body. And a few quills run down the neck and stop at the lower parts of the back.

Arm/hand Details: They consist of four arms, four claws, and four fingers. (Pull back your middle finger and that's what the hand looks like) The claws look like overgrown human fingernails with sharp points.

Leg/Foot Details: They look like dragon legs but not scaley... The feet also look like dragon feet, yet again not scaley.

----------

Skills: Zai is really great at fighting and spying on others. She can also sharpen a weapon faster than your regular blacksmith.

Personality: Zai is very strict at times, she stays focused and does not stray if she is given a command.She can also tend to be playful and teasing when she likes. Other than that, she has trouble fitting in with others. Like, lets say she stumbled upon a race with different customs, she would struggle and get nervous. Zai also loves to travel up to a short mountain and watch people down at the village silently. She's just a lonely person, really.

History: Zai hasn't had much in her life, but she remembered the destruction of her home which lead to the out-casting of herself. Her house was high up in a tall tree, and housed three Lexerites including herself. Zai's father was outrageous and strong. He loved to chop wood and hunt, mostly he loved to spend time with Zai and her mother. Nothing was wrong, until her father was involved in a rebellious group against the town itself. Her mother had found out and they had a fight, until Zai had just seen her father murder her mother, and she ran away. This lasted shortly, and she trained herself how to survive properly, but without company she was scared and obviously alone. After a long time, she picked an unmapped village to stay at, since for some reason they had no problem to her species.

Appearance: (Under the species...)

My point being it is the very starting of the RP and people haven't even created they're introductions, nor have been active. I blame myself, really, for not making this RP design move quicker. Sory for my absence.

@TechnoDragon, accepted. I enjoy the uniqueness of the species!

Add in whenever, Dragon. We've just started, and everyone is at the tavern waiting to talk to Dadrian and Avaline.

@The BetterKuja

With the way things are going, how about our two characters be the, well... "not so best of friends"?

It'll create drama. And I live for drama.

Bwahahaha.>:3

I PROMISE I SHALL POST TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL!! I'M PUTTING THIS HERE AS A REMINDER SO IF I DON'T POST, REMIND ME AND I WILL!! I NEED THE PRESSURE OF PEERS TO WORK SOMETIMES. Goodnight. :)

Full Name: Lucienne Criste

Race: Human

Skills: All her life Lucienne has been trained in the art of talking to people. It doesn't sound all that great, sure, but her high-class charisma makes her great at smooth talking people and getting information, as long as she can snake her way to the answers. She's also used to fighting with a short sword, but she's obviously not a professional. She is, however, very quick on her feet and pretty agile, and she's an excellent liar.

Personality: Strong-willed and stubborn, Lucienne doesn't like to quit after she's set her mind on something. She's clever albeit sometimes rude to others. She rarely takes the time to spare someone's feelings because she always has that sort of attitude like she has somewhere she'd much rather be. However, if you manage to break her shell and make her feel comfortable around you, she'll ease up and reveal her gentler side, the part of her that wants nothing more than a family. For now I'd watch your back around her; she doesn't trust easily and will not hesitate to stab you in the back.

History: Lucienne was born in a prosperous city and raised there by non-relatives and their elder son. The family was of nobility by blood and were extremely wealthy, powerful, and popular. Life was luxurious and easy for her-- she had everything she could possibly want or need, and she had a good relationship with her family. However, when she was nineteen she made a foolish mistake that cost the Cristes everything. Her parents wouldn't speak to her afterwards, and her brother told her that he never wanted to see her again.

Humiliated and distraught, Lucienne fled the city. She wanted to figure out a way to earn back all that she had lost. She traveled a full year before meeting a man whom offered to help her with her problem, but only if she could repay him in seven years time. Although hesitant, the girl agreed to his offer and later found that her adoptive family was already back to their original status. She could not return, though, for she feared they still held their hatred for her. Now she only needs to find a way to pay back the mysterious man, but time is running short.

Appearance: The human stands at 5'6 with a slender figure and lightly tanned skin. Her brunette hair is long and curled, stopping just below her waist. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost so that they appear black at times. Although she comes from a noble status, Lucienne doesn't wear the types of clothing her class usually does, and instead she wears quite the opposite-- conservative attire that's suitable for the weather, region, and other such things. She does, however, still wear a necklace she received for her last birthday with them, but just below her left eye is a scratch that leads down across her nose, which she also received for her last birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
@keizerin

Kora and Lucienne should be partners in crime. *wiggles eyebrows

><;;

Also, I was loaded with homework yesterday, so I wasn't able to get a post up, but I'll have one up
really soon. I promise!

wonderful! 
Should I alert everyone of the activity in the actual rp, since it seems no one is getting notifications?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back