• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Knights of the Round Table RolePlay

"It was a pleasure to spar with you," David says.
Braven the still has a long way to go, but he is closer than most.

David continues his walk along the walls. It was quite fun sparring with Braven. He thinks about going to a blacksmith's to repair his armor.

"Man, the Cornel was a lot more angry than he usually is, I understand that he was assign to watch me but still" Braven thought as he plopped down on his bed. Just as he started to relax and fall asleep, the radio blares saying,
"Attention all Knights! We have spotted a horde of monsters approaching the south gate! Report there immedently!
I then checked my armor and ran for the south gate,
"Man, the south gate is the furthest gate from my house!; I have to hurry!"

David finishes getting his armor repaired as he heard the announcement.
"Another glorious day," He says
He runs over to the specified location and draws his sword.
The other 11 Knights have already been there waiting.
"Had a little battle today," He says.

Eventually making it to the South Gate, I draw my sword and prepare for the hoard. Turns out it was a hoard of Blood-eyed Wolves.
Me and the other 11 Knights edge our way out of the gate, the wolves growl and hiss at us. One jumps at me and I counter and return with an Ether Skill. The fight was brutal, and the hoard seemed to never end...

David begins to slash and hack at them.
"It seems for everyone we kill, 3 more take it's place!"" He shouts to everyone.
Even though it may not end, he will fight with every last breathe.
I will fight by and die by these men, he thinks.

"I hate to do this" Braven thought, "Soul Drive: Flare Explosion!"
He slams his hands to the ground and an explosion of blue flames spread onto the wolves. The flames die down and the remaining wolves retreat. The Knights begin to cheer and celebrate.
"Now, the Cournal is going to be really mad"

"Why would he be mad if you saved the kingdom?" David questions.
Impressive, he thinks to himself.
He sheaths his sword and begins to walk back towards the castle.

The Cournal came running and he shouted,
"Braven! Where were you?"
"Saving Camelot, Niel Glacier" I replied walking past him
"How dare you call me by my real name, I am your commanding officer!" He retaliated.

The past couple of days we began to see a frequent stream of attack on the Kingdom and surrounding outposts under the control of Camelot. Eventually, it was common to see more Knight around gates and on the walls. I was even given my own patrol around the nearest forest to Camelot, and something that wasn't a lie was that monsters were popping up everywhere.
"I wonder what's going on?" Braven thought as he trudged through the forest.

(oops terribly sorry I was a bit busy and haven't been feeling well)

Nova had just entered the Kingdom and now arriving at the plaza. Her hood thrown over her face to keep her hidden. The black dog beside her following wherever she went like a shadow. She looks around in search for the destined place to be.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Kirby3178 Kirby3178 Kirby (was accepted and told to post if that's cool)

David, doing his normal patrol, spots a black dog by a hooded figure. Walking over to it, he asks,"May I pet your dog?"
David loved dogs. Cats not so much.

"Thank you," David says politely.
He pets the dog. As he pets the dog, he feels it's chest rise and fall with every breathe.
"It seems like a strong dog, what type is he?" He questions.

"A black dog." She simply said. "He isn't really a breed just a dog from the stars. His name is Sirius. Might I ask for your name sir?"

David finishes petting the dog.
"I'm Sir David Thomas, Knight of Camelot, at your service," he says with a small bow.
He was a a little surprised he rembered all the formalities.

She hums and stares at him with cold eyes. "I see. So you're a knight. I'm here as order of business to the king to round up some knights."

"As you command," David says.
He leads the hooded woman and her dog to the barracks.
"Knights, we have been asked to attend to the kings order," he says.

"Man, it's been so long" Braven moaned, "I'm pretty sure that another Knight should have come and switched"
Braven continued to long through the forest, then he witnesses something completely nerve racking. A corpse of a Knight, stripped of his armor, hung from a tree, and with multiple knives protruding from him.
"Dear God....." Braven whispered, then he felt a presence, "Hey you in the trees I know your there"
Bushes and leaves rustled, the murderer got away. Braven eventually made back to Camelot, and he went immediately went to find David.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Pumpkid Pumpkid

Nova watches as David watches the man take command and order every knight around. "Are you their leader or something?"

"Haza!" The knights shout in unison.
"Yes I guess so," David says.
He never thought of being a leader, just experienced.

Braven runs through the Camelot in search of David. Then he saw him accompanied by a girl with a hood and a black dog.
"David!" Braven shouted, "David someone's been murdered!"

"David!, a man was murdered in the forest when I was on patrol" Braven blurted out as he ran up next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back