• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of Terra (OOC)

It's fine. I was just messing around with the actual details I wanted to include on the sheets and forgot to make sure to let everyone know. So really it was my bad.

Quick question, can I get a rundown on what the elements are for the RP?
the elements cover the most commonly used choices like water, fire, earth and air. there are a few others that exist, and your characters can have them, under the right circumstances. so if one, in particular, comes to mind, let me know.

Last edited:
the elements cover the most commonly used choices like water, fire, earth and air. there are a few others that exist under certain circumstances, and your characters can have them, under the right circumstances. so if one, in particular, comes to mind, let me know.
Ok, I just wanted to double check on that. I was planning on using water for my element so I'm kosher.

So, how is everyone doing? You all should talk, get to know one another, work out some character connections! I'll finish up my characters soon amd get those posted, then let you all know when we'll get started, 'kay?

Cosmos Cosmos Are you still joining us here? You're always welcome, I just wanted to get an idea of when I could start this.

I'd still be interested if open!!

Yeah, we didn't start yet. Ive been waiting for you to post your character xD

Well, this solves my question of when we're getting started. I'd love to post a little more but I'm kinda busy with finals for my university classes this week. Next week I can be a little more posting friendly.

No problem at all! Glad to have another person on board. Welcome, welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back