• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of Pine Shrew OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Here it is. This is going to be a rather basic RP compared to what we are doing EDM is my brother in law and Walkthewolf is my sister in law. They are both my RP trainees.
anyway get a charachter up if you like. Or feel free to wait a while and jump in later.

What are the range of characters you'd expect in this rp? Basically, is it more on the realistic side or whimsical (fantasy). That way I can properly create a character.

We like whimsical! I will mostly being taking care of the npc's and the baddies you will be facing. This is a fantasy setting so magic and mythical creatures are all prevalent.

Alright, I've added a drawing of Gether. It isn't remotely finished and isn't super well done as I was just trying to crank her out. But hopefully it is enough.

Dang I just wanna call Sol out but I shall resist for now. The epic drama continues!
I'm intrigued to see how much longer Sol will hold out on her secrets. I shall do my best to let it simmer perhaps?

Dang I just wanna call Sol out but I shall resist for now. The epic drama continues!
I'm intrigued to see how much longer Sol will hold out on her secrets. I shall do my best to let it simmer perhaps?
Careful now, we are in the pineshrew rp.

walkthewolf101 walkthewolf101

Could you elaborate more off this, I'm unsure of where her sword actually ended up going:
She quickly ran at her and faked a swing to the right, instead of sweeping above her head.

After Julie makes a post King Baile is going to interrupt you two so you don't kill each other.

Good fight though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back