Knights Of Aleria

KASCH REINHARD

"You're most likely an incredibly intelligent woman, and I apologise. But being stubborn gets you nowhere." He remarked, before grappling her waist, to throw her over his shoulder like a human rag doll. The man continued to barrel through the soldiers, using the side of his figure as a battering ram till he reached Sage and Katerina. Dropping her down. Grumbling about nobles. "Make sure she doesn't do something she'll regret," Kasch called, motioning towards Lord Eastoft. "I wouldn't like to see any more wars started."

Kasch thus began wading through the massacre of corpses and those still fighting. Sword swinging, with entrails decorating the floors. The stains of rusting, oxygenated blood becoming coagulated. Moving onwards, ever onwards to the youngest Lady Vienna. "MY LADY" He managed to bellow, launching forwards to aid her in the combat against the King. "My lady, now is your time to leave." His eyes were wide, and there was a semblance of concern. If one might've believed that. Reaching out to grasp the back of her collar. "Rejoin your siblings, by the gods don't let this place be your grave. You have something to look forward to."

Nonetheless, he turned upon Horris with little more said and done. Clashing his blade against the once former master.

@CharmyPie @Syra @ViolntSian

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherin Vienna and Horris Vayne

Sherin grit her teeth as she charged again. She aimed for his neck only to be blocked again. No one dared interupt their fighting. No one dared to oppose the king. Horris pushed her blade away and quickly stepped forward; this made Sherin step down from the stairs of the throne. The king took this to his advantage and striked her leg. Sherin cried out in pain.

"You are no match for me, Lady Vienna. Now you die." He thrusted his sword to her neck, but she blocked it with hers.

"Like Hell I will!" She spat on his face as he got close. She stood tall and straight, even with a limp on her leg. She took his closeness as an opportunity to cut his arm. But the king simply laughed at her attempts and blocked it easily. He kicked her where he cut her and Sherin fell to the ground, dropping her sword.

"Don't you trust me? You all will fall, and I, Horris Vayne, shall rise."

"Don't you see? No man shall follow you. You are a disgrace! Unfit to be a king. Driven mad and drowning in insanity and blinded by darkness."

"I am the perfect king."

HumansArentReal said:

KASCH REINHARD

"You're most likely an incredibly intelligent woman, and I apologise. But being stubborn gets you nowhere." He remarked, before grappling her waist, to throw her over his shoulder like a human rag doll. The man continued to barrel through the soldiers, using the side of his figure as a battering ram till he reached Sage and Katerina. Dropping her down. Grumbling about nobles. "Make sure she doesn't do something she'll regret," Kasch called, motioning towards Lord Eastoft. "I wouldn't like to see any more wars started."

Kasch thus began wading through the massacre of corpses and those still fighting. Sword swinging, with entrails decorating the floors. The stains of rusting, oxygenated blood becoming coagulated. Moving onwards, ever onwards to the youngest Lady Vienna. "MY LADY" He managed to bellow, launching forwards to aid her in the combat against the King. "My lady, now is your time to leave." His eyes were wide, and there was a semblance of concern. If one might've believed that. Reaching out to grasp the back of her collar. "Rejoin your siblings, by the gods don't let this place be your grave. You have something to look forward to."

Nonetheless, he turned upon Horris with little more said and done. Clashing his blade against the once former master.

(Whoops haha, let's just say my post came before yours?)

CharmyPie said:
(Whoops haha, let's just say my post came before yours?)
(Yes, I'm just glad it fits well in either situation xD )

The king clashed swords with the Head of his guard. He let out a warm smile.

"I have to say, Kasch. I did not expect this." He pushed against his blade and took a step forward.

Lady Sherin Vienna struggled to get up with her leg. But she reached for her sword first, before doing anything else, really. She was stubborn. The king stepped on her injured leg and she hissed in pain.

"I never thought you'd go against the hand that raised you."

@HumansArentReal

HumansArentReal said:

KASCH REINHARD

SAGE VIENNA

As much as he wants to come to his sister's aid, he would have to trust Kasch Reinhard. "I entrust my sister to you." He said to no one. Although his heart shook at the thought of being apart from his sister.
I shall come back for you sister.

"Stay behind me and tell me which way we go." He slays whoever approaches them, waiting for the two women to guide him. His sister immediately complied, dragging Quinn with her.

KATERINA VIENNA

She turned to Quinn, "Do you know where we can safely escape?" She looked at her with determined eyes.

@Syra

Lord Jason Lancard
Jason's sword was sheathed as he was walking towards the stables at a fast pace. He was accompanied by 4 City guards. He went past the Courtyards where he was joined by Ser Aragon and another dozen Lancard Guards. They arrived at the stable where His city guards were fighting the King's city guards. The lancard's and his guards got on their horses. They rushed out of the palace excluding the city guards that stayed behind to help cover the escape of the nobles and fight off the vayne guards. They were riding as fast as they can, passing through the streets where soldiers were fighting. Jason was followed by all of his guards that were still alive, while some of his city guards were on foot trying to fend off anyone who dare comes near their lord, Jason. His guards were clearing the way for them by doing a wedge. The only problem was ahead of them, the city gates were closed, but he knew that there were city guards loyal to him at the gate, Waiting for them to come nearer, so they can open it.​

Quinn Davenport

Dropped down and dumbfounded beside Katarina and Sage, she growled out and proceeded to tear at the hem of her dress, revealing a stash of arrows that were strapped to her mid-thigh. "Playing the hero when all you are is a selfish villain, Kasch!", pulling a sheath and a bow from a nearby corpse, the lady tied her hair with the cloth and proceeded to walk with the two.

"I know where the escape is but I am afraid you will have to go on without me, this is a battle that I must fight in", she looked at the two with eyes of determination. She was not leaving and surrender was
not an option. Quickly explaining the directions to the location of the back entry, she soon left the pair and was once again swallowed by the raging battle.

She looked upon the scene of the King, Lady Vienna and his former hand. She was torn between two choices once more.

@HumansArentReal @Wickedkent @CharmyPie @ViolntSian

KASCH REINHARD

"You never raised me. I was raised by the IronBridge slaughterhouse. I was raised by the Benevolent King. You used me." He spat, once more moving forth. Unyielding. Yet he shoved the King backwards with every ounce of strength, tripping him off the young Lady Vienna to then block and attempt cornering him. "You thought me weak, Sire. I might be a villain, and I might be a monster, but know I am free. And know that today, I will die with nothing more, nothing less." Although turning back, for a split second he caught Lady Quinn.

She was right.

He was selfish enough to attempt living for himself.

@Syra @CharmyPie

(you guys should escape, you guys are making Jason look like a coward. xD )

Quinn Davenport

The moment she caught sight of those cold, cold eyes all those years ago.

She thought she would never live to see light in them

but she was wrong.

"Move", Quinn breathed out as she moved and aimed her bow in their direction.

@CharmyPie @HumansArentReal

The king was not as young as he used to be. He stumbled back and blocked The Head of the Guard's Blow. He smirked at his responses.

"My brother gave you pain and suffering. I gave you power and position. You forget that." He stared into Kasch Reinhard's eyes. The eyes of a madman.

Sherin took the opportunity and crawled up. She used her sword as a leaning stick. She grit her teeth at the mad king and took a flashbomb. She threw it at the king's face… again.

She tugged on the man who aided her and pulled on his arm.

"We need to go." She said sternly.

The king's royal guards were by the door. They stood no chance is they stayed longer. Her eyes darted across the hall, looking for her siblings. All she saw was Lady Davenport.

@HumansArentReal @Syra

Syra said:

Quinn Davenport

Dropped down and dumbfounded beside Katarina and Sage, she growled out and proceeded to tear at the hem of her dress, revealing a stash of arrows that were strapped to her mid-thigh. "Playing the hero when all you are is a selfish villain, Kasch!", pulling a sheath and a bow from a nearby corpse, the lady tied her hair with the cloth and proceeded to walk with the two.

"I know where the escape is but I am afraid you will have to go on without me, this is a battle that I must fight in", she looked at the two with eyes of determination. She was not leaving and surrender was
not an option. Quickly explaining the directions to the location of the back entry, she soon left the pair and was once again swallowed by the raging battle.

She looked upon the scene of the King, Lady Vienna and his former hand. She was torn between two choices once more.

@HumansArentReal @Wickedkent @CharmyPie @ViolntSian

KATERINA VIENNA

She sighed exasperatedly at the lady who run off, not at all surprised that she had more striking qualities than her appearance, in fact she had expected this. She was sure there was something more about her and here it is.

"Brother, we have to-" She was pushed yet again by her brother. He asked her, more like demanding her, his voice clearly angry, "The direction of Sherin." By instinct, she told him, but immediately regrets it.

"Escape safely, sister. I am sure you have studied the place of the castle. Do not wait for me. I shall go to your sister. Go! NOW!" He shouted, knowing that by doing so will make her follow him, and she did.

She ran swiftly towards a door, one hand holding a small dagger hidden at her waist, without looking back and disappeared.

SAGE VIENNA

He wasted no time, running towards his sister, disposing soldiers as he makes his way. He approached her sister and grabbed her waist, "We must escape. Now."

He looked at where he thinks Kasch Reinhard is, "Grab the Davenport woman and lead the way."

@CharmyPie @HumansArentReal

Lord Jason Lancard
The gates were opening, the city guards were trying to hold off the mob of people trying to pass the gate to escape the madness that is happening in the city. The guards were trying to make way for Jason and his guard's to pass the gate and they did their job. Jason was now out of the city with half of his guards, the rest still has not passed the city. They decided ride a few meters at a safe distance from the city and waited for the remaining knights. He looked at the city as smoke rose at some place.

"I hope the other nobles are alright" He muttered. Ser aragon approached him and placed his hand on Jason's shoulder.

"They must escape" Aragon said "Our city guards will soon be exposed and would be surrounded by the madman's men."

The rest of his knights arrived and Jason glanced at the city one last time.

"We shall come back here" He said with a stern face "But with a host"

Jason and his knights then rode back to the Snowy regions and to the City of Snow, where a host of 46,500 men were waiting. He already called for his bannermen before he left the City and he knew that they have already formed and are waiting for them at the city of snow.

(no one will kill the king, lmao... injuring him would be fine though xD )​

KASCH REINHARD

He hesitated, yet snarled. The words had almost made an impact. "And I'd rather be in agony, than fight beside you again. Majesty." He yelled, glancing off towards Sage. Then the King. "I should have the right to kill you." The assassin growled, till backing down. "And when I do, I shall take great pleasure in it." With that he turned from the throne, hacking his way through the throngs of people. Most creating an unnatural carpet upon the halls floor, thick with corpses. "Long live the King." Kasch drawled out, dry in comment.

However, he followed Sage's notion, attempting to reach Lady Davenport's side. Bow in hand, drawn taut and aimed. "My lady, we haven't much time." Although his words were quiet, giving her the moment to let go of the arrow. If nothing else.

Other thoughts would come later, such as what on earth he'd do without House Vayne. Alas, no purpose waited outside these walls. To fight yes, and it was good to fight-- but with who.

Against whom.

@Syra @ViolntSian @CharmyPie

CharmyPie said:
(( Sherin : ……… uhhh… *gives u a potato*
Can we kill him now? ))
(Ephraim: Nay! Every man, no matter how cruel, must be given a chance to repent!)

Wickedkent said:

Lord Jason Lancard
The gates were opening, the city guards were trying to hold off the mob of people trying to pass the gate to escape the madness that is happening in the city. The guards were trying to make way for Jason and his guard's to pass the gate and they did their job. Jason was now out of the city with half of his guards, the rest still has not passed the city. They decided ride a few meters at a safe distance from the city and waited for the remaining knights. He looked at the city as smoke rose at some place.

"I hope the other nobles are alright" He muttered. Ser aragon approached him and placed his hand on Jason's shoulder.

"They must escape" Aragon said "Our city guards will soon be exposed and would be surrounded by the madman's men."

The rest of his knights arrived and Jason glanced at the city one last time.

"We shall come back here" He said with a stern face "But with a host"

Jason and his knights then rode back to the Snowy regions and to the City of Snow, where a host of 46,500 men were waiting. He already called for his bannermen before he left the City and he knew that they have already formed and are waiting for them at the city of snow.

(no one will kill the king, lmao... injuring him would be fine though xD )​
(Wait, are we warring already?)

MrPotato said:
(Ephraim: Nay! Every man, no matter how cruel, must be given a chance to repent!)
(Wait, are we warring already?)
((sherin : *siiiiigh* *pouts*

Bro, I have no idea what's happening in the call of the gods xD ))

CharmyPie said:
((sherin : *siiiiigh* *pouts*
Bro, I have no idea what's happening in the call of the gods xD ))
(Ephraim: *he'd look confused as to what she was doing*)

(omg, i totally forgot about that xD is it still active?)

MrPotato said:
(Ephraim: *he'd look confused as to what she was doing*)
(omg, i totally forgot about that xD is it still active?)
(sherin : *draws a dead madking* *grins to herself*)

(yes. HAHAHA. Make a post, wake up xD )

HumansArentReal said:

KASCH REINHARD

He hesitated, yet snarled. The words had almost made an impact. "And I'd rather be in agony, than fight beside you again. Majesty." He yelled, glancing off towards Sage. Then the King. "I should have the right to kill you." The assassin growled, till backing down. "And when I do, I shall take great pleasure in it." With that he turned from the throne, hacking his way through the throngs of people. Most creating an unnatural carpet upon the halls floor, thick with corpses. "Long live the King." Kasch drawled out, dry in comment.

However, he followed Sage's notion, attempting to reach Lady Davenport's side. Bow in hand, drawn taut and aimed. "My lady, we haven't much time." Although his words were quiet, giving her the moment to let go of the arrow. If nothing else.

Other thoughts would come later, such as what on earth he'd do without House Vayne. Alas, no purpose waited outside these walls. To fight yes, and it was good to fight-- but with who.

Against whom.

@Syra @ViolntSian @CharmyPie

Sherin Vienna

Sherin took her brother's arm and made her way around.

"Where to?" She asked. There was pain in her voice and her leg was bleeding badly. She looked behind her to see Kasch Reinhard and Lady Quinn.

@Syra @ViolntSain

(Noone would reply sooooo~~~)

CharmyPie said:
(sherin : *draws a dead madking* *grins to herself*)
(yes. HAHAHA. Make a post, wake up xD )
(Ephraim: *shakes his head. goes on to draw himself shaking the hands of the mad king*)

(ok. but suzaku wasn't even sleeping xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back