Knights Of Aleria

Feren shrugged. "That's certainly a reasonable choice. I just always try to make sure I don't drink to the point of excess; I prefer my mind sharp." Feren grinned. "Most members of House Irithyl do." Feren yawned and layed back against the mat on the floor of the tent. He was highly grateful that the awkward moment had passed.

@CharmyPie

Feren laughed. "Oh, you misunderstand. I don't make wine, one of the vassal houses does, the Vanilen." Feren chuckled. "They're not much for war, the Vanilen. They much prefer making art and wine." Feren grinned. "That's funny about your parents though. My father was rather fond of alcohol himself, much to my mother's chagrin." Feren laughed lightly. "He didn't actually drink that much, but he very much enjoyed teasing my mother about it, claiming he spiked my drinksas a teenager with wine or whiskey." Feren's smile faltered. "When they were together, that is. Which wasn't often." Feren resumed his grin. "Anyway, what is it you enjoy doing, Soren? What do you enjoy?" Feren didn't even notice he hadn't used Soren's actual title, the name felt so comfortable on his tongue.

@CharmyPie

Soren Akkar

He still wasn't used to the sound of his own name. 

"I enjoy sparring with Saveren. Reading the forbidden books of House Akkar and umm…" Soren realized that he didn't do much other than that. "Reading I guess?" 

@ThisUsernameIsALie

He chuckled "Anything. And I mean anything."

he said smiling to her, he truly did not care what they did so long as they did something 

@CharmyPie

Last edited by a moderator:
Feren raised an eyebrow and grinned at Soren. "Is that really it? Wow, you definitely need more leisure time." He laughed. "If you like reading, history, fiction, research, whatever, you'd love the library at Irithyl Manor. It's expansive, I absolutely love spending time there. It actually is where I spend most of my time." Feren chuckled. He stopped for a moment, thinking, and then continued. "Perhaps, if you don't want to spend an extended period of time away from your sister, you could come along with me and my troops back to Irithyl manor for merely a few days? If all goes correctly, since the battle is over according to Savaren, we'll leave tomorrow." 

@CharmyPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back