• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Klance: Looking for a Lance

ChaiTeaWarrior

Hi yeah I'm looking for a Lance rper again. I have some plot ideas so I'm just going to put them down there and if anyone's interested either comment here or pm me. No pressure to use these if you've got an idea you'd like to toss into the mix!

-Galra Keith and Altean Lance
I'm a sucker for these sort of AUs. we could construct it around those two being royalty/parts of the ruling families of their respective groups. Of course they'd be on the verge of, or at war, making Lance and Keith struggle with their feelings and all that jazz. Or anything else you may want to do with this premise.

-Some sort of situation where Lance and Keith are captured by the Galra and are forced to fight in the gladiatorial pit/experimented on

-Stranded on a distant planet with no way to communicate to the others and no way to get the lions to power up so they can get out of there

Sorry they're all sort of cliche! Feel free to add your own ideas if you have any!

THANK YOU! Okay cool! Pm me when you get a chance and we can work out the basic plot/character division if we plan to use the rest of the cast at any point

-Galra Keith and Altean Lance
I'm a sucker for these sort of AUs. we could construct it around those two being royalty/parts of the ruling families of their respective groups. Of course they'd be on the verge of, or at war, making Lance and Keith struggle with their feelings and all that jazz. Or anything else you may want to do with this premise.

I would love to do this plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back