• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kiyo's Jelly-Filled Delicious Donut Plots

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Ignore the title please, I'm writing this while half-asleep so half of what I'm typing is utter nonsense.

Anyway, I'm not very fancy with stuff. I could do some simple BBCode stuff to make this look all nice and neat, but nah. Here's the rules.

1. Third-Person. I don't want to see I picked up the pencil on my desk and threw it at my sister. I want to see He picked up the pencil sitting on the desk and threw it at his sister. If you can't do that, then sorry to say this isn't the place for you.
2. Detail. I'm not expecting to know what color each individual piece of the stained-glass window is, as that distracts from the actual RP. However, I do expect to know what your character's room looks like if it's the first time I'm getting to read about the character's room, and if your character is in a fancy suit, I expect to have at least a general idea of what it looks like. If your character says something sarcastic, mention in the post that it was said sarcastically. More detail, less confusion.
3. Everyone Messes Up. If we're RPing something with a fight scene, then I expect your character to get hit at least once or twice. As much as you may want to treat your character like they're Chuck Norris, they're not. If they are, then they wouldn't even be in this RP to begin with.
4. Post Length. This I'm fairly lenient on. One paragraph, or more depending on how much detail is necessary for the situation. That's all I expect. If you're going to post more, you can expect me to try and match you to the best of my ability, but don't be absurdly lengthy without reason.
5. My Creation, Your World. Just because I created the plot or the underlying theme, it doesn't mean that you can't do what you feel like doing to improve the world and the RP. If you want to add to the world, expand it, and add to the plot, by all means do so. This is supposed to be a world for both of us to RP in, and unless the RP is based on a pre-established place or world, I expect that you'll have things you'll want to do to make part of the world yours, and that's fine. I'd want to add to a world myself if I were joining someone else for a 1x1 RP.
6. Nothing Is Personal. If my character does something to yours, it's solely in-character. If my character punches yours in the face, it doesn't mean that I hate you, nor does my character kissing yours mean that I love you. It's part of the story, and only the story. My feelings and my character's feelings are separate.
7. Real-Life. This is a huge one for me, and while it's something I don't need to say anything about to get the result I'm looking for, but a lot of things that I include in RPs come from personal experiences. Sometimes I'll create a setting that's reminiscent of a place that's important to me, or something tragic will happen to my character that's happened to me or someone I care about. I don't like to talk about these kinds of things out-of-character, so please avoid asking me questions such as "did this actually happen to you?" or "where'd you get the idea to have that happen to your character?" if/when something big happens. By all means ask about anything you think is a crazy good idea or concept (if I ever even come up with one, which I won't), but the bad stuff, try and keep that in-character. I'll give you the same respect and not talk about things that you potentially may not want to talk about. If you want to de-stress though, by all means, I'll listen to whatever it is that's stressing you out. I won't expect you to listen to my de-stressing though, so you don't have to if you don't want to.

Now that I've set my rules, here are my horrible plots. The plot I have starred is the plot I most want to RP, and the role that I underline in each plot is my preferred role (however you needn't hesitate to request playing that role).

Plot 1: A World Without Me
Have you ever wondered what life would be like if someone you hated just disappeared? That boy down the street that beats you up all the time, and nobody does anything about it; what would happen if he disappeared from your life? Wouldn't things be a lot better for you and everyone else? That girl that everyone loves at school, whom constantly pisses you off with how she acts. She should just disappear, right? All of the teachers who punish you for being late to class when a group of kids decided to throw you into the dumpster, the baker who closes their shop whenever you come by because they don't want a customer as ugly and bruised up as you walking through their store... Even your mom should just go away and leave you alone, because all she does is yell at you and ground you for getting into fights that other kids started, and won't let you so much as explain that the stupid kid with the red jacket pulled a knife out and tried to stab you with it. They should all just disappear, right? Life would be so much easier without them, wouldn't it? Or maybe... Just maybe...

You're the one who needs to disappear. Nobody's going to care if you're gone, right? There's no reason for you to exist in this world, right?

"Hi, my name's Hannah. Welcome to nonexistence."

Roles:
The Nonexistent (M/F)
Hannah (F)

Plot 2: Faded Colors***
The Serah's School of Wonders is a school built with the purpose of training extraordinary people in the usage of magic. Only those gifted with exceptional magical capabilities are permitted to enter the academy to be taught how to control their high level of magical energy. Every year, the country tests all fourteen year old children to find those with the highest level of magical energy, selecting the top 100 to attend Serah's School of Wonders. This year is just like any other year, with 100 students having been chosen to spend the next four years of their life at the school. You... are not one of those 100 students. Rather, you were discovered eight weeks into the school year, alongside another person whom you'd met just the day before the school reached out to you. One of you possesses a rare ability, able to see the very color and form of magical energy, although possesses no magical ability themselves, while the other possesses near-inhuman levels of magical energy, with just one problem; they can't control it.

Roles:
Color-Seeing (M/F)
Uncontrollable Magic (M/F)

Plot 3: ○ Through The Mirror ○
An ordinary person is living in an ordinary world. They go through the steps of life every day, have their ups and downs, deal with their own problems. One day, while getting ready for bed, they go to the bathroom, positioning themselves in front of the mirror to brush their teeth. When they look into it, though, they don't see their own reflection. Rather, they see someone else, background of a light blue sky, staring back at them.

Born into a strange world and all alone, a girl constantly wanders around in search of something to do. The world is filled by floating islands, upside-down waterfalls, and trees larger than mountains. One day, the girl finds a mirror floating in the middle of nowhere. When she looks in, she sees another world, one far different than her own. There's lights and things that look a lot like her. There's these tall square mountains that are attached to the ground, with shiny moving boxes on flat black rocks. She stares into this mirror for hours, perhaps even days or weeks, figuring out how to use it to see different things, until eventually, she finds herself face-to-face with a single person whom sees her back.

Roles:
Ordinary Person (M/F)
Other-Worldly Girl (F)

Thanks for taking the time to read these ideas of mine. If you're interested in any of them, or if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to let me know here or in a PM!

Through the mirror is really creative. I'd love to see how this could be furthered. Do you perchance double?

Through the mirror is really creative. I'd love to see how this could be furthered. Do you perchance double?
I can double, though I dislike the idea of doubling up on Through The Mirror due to how easily I'd get distracted from the aspect of the mirror-based interactions if I were to play another character that's not involved in the whole mirror ordeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back