• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☕ kitty's cafe ☕ (ocxcc doubling!)

kittybit

cat-cafe.gif

[ Welcome to Kitty's Café ! ]

[ MENU ]
- Coffee $1.48
Introduction

- Tea $2.00
Rules & Expectations

- Cake $5.00
Fandoms & Characters

- Donuts $1.50
Ending

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘​

coffee-anime.gif
Coffee
- Introduction

Welcome to my interest search, I'm Kitty (they/he/she/it) ! : 3 Honestly there's not a lot to be said about me, but I'm in my twenties, working from home right now, and have free time to RP! ^ . ^ I'll be the first to say I am very cringe, I can admit it very easily. I like doing things without judgment and I want to create an environment that breeds acceptance and just having fun! So if you're someone who isn't about that, we probably won't make great partners/friends, sorry! If you are though, feel free to interact with me! I love animals, please give me all your pet facts. I'm generally pretty chill! I don't have time stamps on when I tend to be on, it changes by the day. I struggle with a few mental health things that make replying hard sometimes, but I try to keep people in the loop as much as I can! LGBT+ friendly and ghost friendly. ^ w ^

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘​

green-tea-anime.gif
Tea
- Rules & expectations

This won't be too long since most of my rules are pretty straightforward! I might've forgotten some stuff and will add if I feel it's necessary, same goes for expectations!!

I'm in my twenties, so please be eighteen or over!!
Tell me your triggers, preferably in your first message but I'm not gonna, like, ignore your message if it's not there lol. Personally, I have none!
Doubling is required. Sorry if this is a deal breaker for some, I just have more fun this way! ^ . ^

Some expectations too!

Please be willing to communicate and help plot! I totally get being nervous or socially awkward, but it's hard to build stuff when all you get in return is 'I'm fine with anything'.
We're here to have fun! Want to be cringe? Feel free! I love indulging in guilty pleasures and am non-judgmental in what you're feeling.
Expanding from the last point, poly relationships, love triangles, or other forms of multiple-romantic partners are welcome here! I might ask for the same in return, but I'm more than happy to write multiple characters for you! : 3
Writing-wise, I usually write in the third person, past tense. I tend to write 3-6 paragraphs per character played, but I'm also fine exploring higher or lower numbers! I've recently been wanting something more relaxed on top of my normal RPs, so if you are looking for that, definitely reach out! The only thing I won't write is one-liners, they're just hard for me to get into. Longer replies take more time, so please keep that in mind, I can't pump out 10+ paragraph rps within 2-3 days, unfortunately. (Wish I could!)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘​

food-anime.gif
Cake
- Fandoms & characters

This is gonna be the longest part of this post! ^ w ^

[ FANDOMS ]
- BNHA
confident in playing : bakugou, shoto, mic, hawks, kirishima, mina, hatsume, ochako, camie, dabi, shigaraki, toga, spinner, kaminari, jirou, momo, shinsou, all might
can play (not 100% confident in) : anyone else in 1-a, monoma, aizawa, midnight, kurogiri, mirio, tamaki, nejire, fat gum
would like : shoto, midoriya, shinsou, toga, monoma, magne, shigaraki

- GENSHIN IMACT
confident in playing : scaramouche, tighnari, kaveh, diluc, zhongli, itto, yelan, kokomi, shenhe, yae miko, raiden shogun, xiao, beidou, ayaka, ayato, heizou
can play (not 100% confident in) : alhaitham, childe, layla, candace, kazuha, yoimiya, thoma, ningguang, hu tao, yanfei, lisa, kaeya
would like : itto, childe, xiao, zhongli, ayaka, ayato

- THE LAST OF US
(catching up to the show right now, played both games!)
confident in playing : joel, ellie, tommy, dina, jesse, abby
can play : maria, marlene, manny, owen
would like : joel, tommy, abby, manny, owen

- TWILIGHT
confident in playing : jacob, edward, rosalie, jasper, carlisle, paul
can play : charlie, sam, leah, emmett, aro, caius, marcus, alec
would like : edward, paul, sam

- TO BE ADDED

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘​

satisfying-anime-food-anime-donut.gif
Donuts
-Ending

Feel free to reach out!! I usually prefer to stay onsite for RP, but I'm not too picky! If you feel like you want to message but don't know how to start, you can hit the like button (the cookie) and I'll reach out first! ^ 3 ^ / Thank you so much for reaching, have a good day! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back