• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kitties wide quest for partners!

KittyMew

Hello everyone! ×.× I'm Kitty! I'm pretty new here and have been veeeery inactive lately! But wait, that's all going to change because of you! Yes you there! I hope you remain interested in this thread and I haven't scared you off. c:

I'm not really fussy, so I don't have many guidelines/rules so if you need to know anything, ask!

Without further ado, I will introduce you to my ideassssss! YAAAAY CX

Male x Female

Female x Female

Male x Male

Doctor x Patient

Test Subject x Researcher

Model x Normal

Sworn Enemies

Best Friends

Arranged Marriage

Forbidden Love

Mental x Normal

Shy x Outgoing

Master x Mistress

Slave x Master

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Blackmailer x Blackmailed

Rebel x Goodie Two Shoes

Three Way Romance

Werewolf Pack

Alpha Male x Wolf

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Hello! I would like to do RolePlay things with you friend

I'd like to do Shy X Outgoing, but one question. Does it have to be romance? I'm not very good with romance but I would like them to be friends.

Okay guys! I'll message you all if you I haven't already threw the private messaging system! :D mewie ^-^

KittyMew said:
Okay guys! I'll message you all if you I haven't already threw the private messaging system! :D mewie ^-^
Are you going to message me, or should I do it myself? .-.

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]Are you going to message me, or should I do it myself? .-.

[/QUOTE]
They are most likely busy, patience is your friend :)

Depending on how literate you are,I might be interested in Test Subject x Researcher or Slave x Master!I would like to play either a female Test Subject or female Slave.

Hello I'm interested in slave/master kidnapped/kidnapper doctor/patient If your still available!

Wow, okay ;0; Lots more people than expected..

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]Are you going to message me, or should I do it myself? .-.

[/QUOTE]
I know this was a while back, but I actually didn't have PM powers as said in the previous post. It would have been nice if you saw that? :)

Kurokat said:
Hello I'm interested in slave/master kidnapped/kidnapper doctor/patient If your still available!
How about Doctor x Patient? Would you mind messaging me?

Hey :)

just read your post and i quite like your idea of the kidnapped and kidnapper do you fancy discussing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back