• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kitsune-mech rp

Boom.

A big black mech was hovering in the night sky. People were shooting at it. And, being the defense mech he is, the shots barely did anything to it. "Alright, let's go," Ryu muttered. He then opened up his mechs head, and jumped out towards the ground. He was holding a sword as he deflected the shots at him. He was just doing flips and also deflecting.

@Icefox11

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Hollow sighed, hiding in the shadows. She sighed. "Always blunt huh." She said, taking her sword and dragging someone into the shadows. She smiled as she plunged her sword into the guts of the government robot, watching it die along with the pilot. She smiled and got out, holding a sword as she did the same outside of the mech.

Ryu slammed his sword straight through a government robot, not impaling the pilot. He then slammed it on the ground, causing the pilot to break his neck. He then jumped into his own mech and it went into offense mode. Well, as much as a defense bot could go to offense. He took out his sword and shield, slamming it into one. He then shot a mech and grinned. "Nice to see something helping me."

I am a dolphin.

Hollow groaned at him and dodged the shots that where being fired at her. She growled and kept moving, dodging side to side to side, avoiding bullets coming from all directions in her mech. She sliced a few more mechs, and then a few tanks, seeing the field almost empty again. "Ready to finish things off?"

Ryu finished off another mech, then Guardian put away his shield and sword and started hunkering down. He went on his knees, and the bot started shooting out electricity. It killed three mechs. Ryu then jumped out of his mech, and pressed a button, turning it into a watch.

I am a dolphin.

Hollow smiled as she got out, clicking her tongue as the thing turned into a bracelet. She smiled and let her tails flow behind her as she stared at the boy across from her.

Ryu knelt down and made a silent prayer, not noticing the girl looking at him. His tails flicked simultaneously. His robes were flowing in the wind as he stood up.

I am a dolphin.

Hollow chuckled, looking at him. "You actually pray. That's cute. But it's never going to save you." She said, twisting her glowing bracelet.

"Well. Thanks for calling it cute," Ryu said, taking off his wrist weights and main robes. "That's better," he told her, checking his black watch. He felt lighter. He felt like he could do wind sprints.

I am a dolphin.

Hollow chuckled, looking at him. "You got guts, I'll give you that, but gods are nonsense that humans chose to place trust in when they can't find anything else to believe in. It is a myth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back