• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kit's Random Search~~

KitKatAttack

Here Have A KitKat
Hello all! Season's Greetings, you amazing people!
My name is Kit, or Kat, feel free to call me either! :3
Alrighty, now, to start off, I guess I'll say a little bit about me. I'm 20 years old and am in the Pacific Time Zone. I have been roleplaying for about 6-7 years now, and have been writing books/stories for about 10. I absolutely love to read and write, it is easily my passion. I also love OOC talk, so feel free to talk to me! (: I am online quite a bit, and can reply multiple times a day, as well as do simple RP, or detailed. **I only RP as female main characters in a MxF plot. However, I don't mind doubling up, and my secondary being a male.**
By the way, I prefer RPing over Discord, or PM's, I will do thread if requested.

That's a little about me. Now I'll get the boring stuff out of the way!
I'm not too picky, but I do have some requests.

• Please be at least be semi-literate. While I know that typo's happen, and English isn't everyone's first language, it's a pet peeve of mine and I will instantly lose interest in the RP if there are constant misspellings, missed punctuation, and not capitalizing the beginning of the sentence, etc.
  • Please be 18+. I have no qualms about underage RPers, this is just a personal preference.
  • I'd like to find someone who can post at least once a day, but preferably, can post multiple times a day.
  • I'm more quality over quantity, so I understand that sometimes it can be hard to make a long reply. However, I request at least one paragraph. My own replies can vary from 1-6 paragraphs, depending on what my partner gives me to go off of.
  • Tell me your favorite movie when you message me, so I know you read these requests.
  • Communication! If something comes up and you wont be able to reply, please let me know! I won't be upset, I promise. However, if you don't communicate with me, and I don't hear from you in a week or two, I will drop the RP.
Alright! Boring stuff out of the way!
Time for the fun stuff!

Below are pairings I've been thinking/craving.
What's in bold is what role I'd like to play.
How many stars tells which I'm craving more. (:

-Pairings-

Boss x Employee**
Celebrity x Ordinary Person
Pirate x Aristocrat/Civilian ***
Hacker x Mafia/Policeman**
Professor x Student **
Student x Student
Kidnapper x Hostage
Doctor x Patient
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf/Human ****
Anything Medieval!*****

There's only a few Fandoms I will do.
I don't mind you using Canon or OC characters, but I will only use OC's. (My preference)

-Fandom-

Naruto
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Black Butler

That is all for now! Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Also let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to do!
~Kit out~

Last edited:
All your text is white, I'd recommend changing that, as the only way to read it is to highlight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back