• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kiss Of revenge.

Katrina

Hello!
Hey there! Lately Im craving something related to doctors, hospital, action and romance. Wait, hear me out, its better than it sounds. Interested? Well here is some things you should know. :D

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know. HOWEVER. If... Only if you can ofter me a great doubling deal, im up for that. Im very picky about this Thought!!!
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3 decently sized paragraphs.
~. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, even if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Plots:
-Kiss of Revenge-
Some years ago Muse A's mother died during a heart surgery. It turned out to be a doctors mistake and hospital covered it up not to ruin their reputation. All the data about the failed operation that was performed by the director himself was hidden and all the personnel threatened not to say a word if they didn't want to loose their jobs and be accused about defamation.
Muse A swore revenge and some years after the surgery she started to work for the same hospital in order to destroy it's reputation and director himself. To do that Muse A had to find the hidden data and get close to the director's family. Her aim is to seduce Muse B who is director's son and with time take over his position as head of the cardio department and to fulfill her revenge. However things don't go easy as Muse B isn't easily fooled and is known for his arrogance and coldness, making him a man of quite a reputation around the hospital along the lines of being the reason of heartbreak for many women.

Pairings:
Doctors x Assassin/ mafia boss. ( Ik ik, sounds odd. But I figured that with some brain storming something fun might come out Of this.)
Psychiatrist x psychopath
Nurse x Patient/ Doctor
Something with Love triangle or an affair would be fun too, no?
Anyway, hit me up if something speaks to you, or if you have any ideas Of your own youd like to give a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back